CHAPTER 34: THE 'CALM' BEFORE THE STORM

TW: smut (end of the chapter is important, so skip the smut if you'd like, but make sure to read the end)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, beautiful," Sam whispered in my ear, leaning over and softly kissing down my neck.

"Mh, good morning," I smiled, rolling over to face him, "what time is it?"

"9:00."

"9:00? Why the fuck would you wake me up so early?" I whined, jutting out my bottom lip in a small pout just to be dramatic, though I'd secretly been up for an hour.

"I dunno... maybe so we'd have more time to ourselves?" Sam suggestively grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Mh, no. No sex for you, you sleep-ruiner," I joked, hitting him in the torso with my pillow.

"What if I made you coffee?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows and laying his head down on my hip, his big puppy dog eyes looking up at me with nothing but desire and devotion.

"Hm..." I exhaled, drawing out my sigh for as long as I could just to piss him off, "fine, but only if you buy me a venti coffee, and you do all the work."

"You say that like it's going to be a problem," he laughed, rolling on top of me and grabbing my thighs, scooting me down so our waists met each other and helping my legs to wrap around him.

He kissed me delicately and tenderly, kissed me like he'd never kissed me before; kissed me like he'd never see me again. He slowly moved his hands down my torso, tugging at the hem of my shirt and pulling it up past my collar bone, only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. He reconnected his lips with mine but quickly moved them down to my chest; peppering small kisses all across my collar bone as his hand continued its journey down my torso.  

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered as his hand made its way to my underwear. He delicately trailed over the wetness already pooled in my panties, the gentle movement on my core exciting every nerve in my body. He moved his fingers further down, gently pressing a finger against my core. My back arched at the contact and he smiled, trailing his other hand down my stomach until he met the hem of my underwear. He tugged them down, leaving me completely naked, and gently rubbed slow circles on my clit. I inhaled deeply, further arching my back to him as he met my core with his other hand, carefully pushing two fingers into me.

I let out a loud moan whilst my touch-deprived body ached for more, and Sam responded by bending his fingers upwards towards my g-spot and rubbing my clit harder. With each moan from me, he moved his fingers faster and rubbed harder, working as best he could to get me there. Sam quickly recoiled his fingers as my pants got heavier and my moans louder, knowing I was at the edge. I groaned in response, too pissed at him to speak.

"Use your words, babydoll," Sam demanded.

"Fuck me, Sammy," I practically whined, needing him to be as close to me as possible; aching to be connected again.

With that, he stood up and climbed over top of me, his fingers moving on my clit again as he rubbed fast circles. I pulled his underwear down along with his sweatpants and reached between our bodies, wrapping my hand around him and pumping up and down.

"Shit," he groaned, letting his head fall back as he struggled to focus on my clit, "I need you. Now," he whispered as he lifted his body and grabbed a condom, quickly and desperately rolling it down himself before climbing back on to of me.

 "Ready?"

I nodded quickly, too focused on the pleasure coursing through my body to speak.

"Words, princess," he commanded.