Chp 4

Preston's POV
When my mate glared at me I felt heartbroken, clearly she wasn't as excited as I was to have a perfect match. I left the room shortly after and sulked in the living room.
"Woah, what's up with the stench bro?" My little sister, Tya, asked, trotting over. She was two years younger than me but tried acting older.
"Nothing you should worry about, go do something productive." I growled in response. My sister frowned, I'd never done that to her. "Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind. I'll explain later ok?"
"Ok..." she walked away without another word and I sighed.
Not only did I have a mate that wanted /nothing/ to do with me, I had also hurt my sisters feelings because I'm trying to sort out my own. I wanted to go for a run to think but I wasn't about to leave my mate unattended in a pack house where plenty of unmated males would be happy to claim her, despite her being /my/ soulmate.

You could easily mark her

My wolf reminded me, but I only frowned.

Not without her consent, you know how against that I am

He sighed but didn't press the issue and let me go back to thinking in silence.

A little while later I heard a scream, I instinctively knew it was my mate and sprinted back to my room, opening the door to find her on the floor, tangled in the blanket, sweating and crying.

Nightmare

My wolf growled and I quickly strode over to her.
"Hey hey hey you're ok I promise." I gently hugged her and rocked her back and forth until she'd calmed down. I then helped her from the blanket and offered to get her some fresh clothes while she took a shower. She obliged.
I mind-linked some of the girls in the packs that I thought have clothes that had a chance at being the same size as her and asked them for any extra clothes they had and a few moments later I was given the clothes.
A white lace top with a white tank top to go under it and short jean shorts. I frowned at the thought of my mate showing off so much skin but didn't fuss.
"Clothes......?" She asked through the door after the water had turned off.
"I got them, can you unlock the door and I'll give them to you."
I could feel her hesitation but slowly she unlocked the door and stepped back, holding a towel around her curvy body. I set the clothes on the bathroom counter and flinched slightly as Doran tried to take over.
"Are you ok......?" I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and that's when i lost what little control I had. Next thing I knew I had her pinned to the wall, my face only inches from hers.
"G-get away." I could tell she was fighting her own instincts while Doran played with her still wet hair.
"In a second." I could see the look on her face, anger and fear.

She's afraid of you, you need to stop!
I commanded my wolf, but he ignored it and kissed her. I heard her squeak into the kiss, and felt her hands on my chest to push me away, but I just couldn't.

Estrella's POV
I shoved on his chest, hoping to end the kiss before Akira got to into it but it was like I was just a fly to him, his eyes were a dark blue, unlike his usual brown ones. I instantly knew what was going on, his wolf was in control and wouldn't back off until I gave him what he wanted. So I kissed back, allowing myself to purr quietly.
He pulled away a moment later and his eyes flickered back to brown, an apologetic look crossing over his face.
"Look I-"
"I know it was your wolf," I'd interrupted, which seemed to intrigue him. "Try to control him better, outside."
He threw me a smirk but left me to change.
Luckily the clothes fit well, not too tight as to show my curves but not too loose as to make people think I was fat. I quickly stepped out of the bathroom to find Preston hitting his head on the wall and mumbling something about being stupid. Akira growled and I pulled him away.
"You're not stupid so stop hurting yourself."
He paused, as if surprised I dared to talk to him like that.
"I'm sorry, about the kiss I didn't think he'd do that but when you touch my shoulder I lost the battle and he took over."
"It's fine, I mean it. All is forgiven." I plopped down on the bed before I could fall to the floor.
"Is there anything I can get or do for you to make up for it?" He asked.
I sighed softly but nodded and explained that my parents would be worried if they weren't told where I was, he assured me he'd get someone to tell them but he would be staying with me until I left for home.

~~~~

It's almost nightfall and apparently no one was able to get a message to my parents, I was still too weak to say anything but 'I'm' so a mind-link wouldn't work. Preston walked into his room and set some pajamas down on a chair.
"I'm sorry we're having no luck getting contact with your parents, we'll keep trying I promise."
I simply nodded and sighed, hoping for this all to be a dream. Preston stepped closer and then shook his head and left without another word, leaving me to sleep.
I laid down and stared at the ceiling for a while before I gave up on sleep and opened the window. It was dark outside but I could make out the stars and prayed silently that I'd be able to go home soon. I stood there for a few hours until I had to use the wall for support and wobbled back to the bed, trying again to connect with someone through mind-link.

Estrella?! My mother sounded exhausted and worried, I winced at what I'd caused.

It's me mom, I don't have a lot of energy but I can say I'm safe and recovering at the Nightclaw pack

Recovering!? From what?!

I really can't say I need to rest, please come and get me soon

And with that I lost the connection and sighed as I fell asleep.