Chp 10

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating, after the first few chapters went out my mind went dead and I got writers block. But don't fear my friends, as well as writing this chapter I posted my very first story that I've ever written and it's called The Lost Wolf, you can go check that out too on my profile I'd love to know what you think

Months had passed, I usually stayed in Preston's room so I could actually sleep and he was careful not to overstep his boundaries. Honestly, I wasn't sure how someone as soft as a marshmallow like Preston could lead a pack as alpha, but I guess we'll see how that works out.

"Essssss, c'monnnnn it's time to go down to the party. Let me see the dress!" Preston complained for the umpteenth time.
"Ok ok, I'm coming I'm coming." I laughed softly and stepped out of the bathroom.

I was wearing the dress my mother had bought me on my birthday before I met Preston, my hair was up in a bun with a loose strand hanging on the right side of my face and a crescent moon pin beside the bun, my makeup was simple, a little bit of black eyeliner and light blue eyeshadow. I didn't see the point in adding blush, I'd end up blushing all on my own somehow.

Preston stared at me for a solid minute before finally clearing his throat and shaking his head with a soft frown.

"What is it too much?" I asked, confused.
"No, it's perfect. But you're showing off too much skin, there's plenty of unmated males who would love to take u away from me."
He growled softly and hugged me tight, so tight that I was having issues catching a breath.

"Preston........ can't breathe........"
"Oh, sorry." He reluctantly let go, his eyes flickering as his wolf started coming to the surface.

"I'll be fine, I know how to fight and this is the first time I'll have worn this dress. My mom bought it right before we met. Please let me wear it."
I gave him puppy dog eyes, the one thing I could use to get anything from him.
He sighed deeply and grumbled something about me pushing his wolf before slowly nodding.

"You can wear it,"
"Yes! Thank you!"
"/But/ the moment I see any male looking at your legs instead of your face, I will tear them apart and you will change."
I rolled my eyes, this boy is such an overprotective marshmallow.
"Fine, I agree."

We walked down to the party and chatted with some adults, mostly about our relationship, like asking how long we've know we were mates, when he'd mark me and when we'd had pups. On the last question I'd usually blush and look away without replying, it was awkward enough as is.

Eventually when we got to his parents though his mom was way more persistent than I thought, everytime I'd look away Preston would try to change the subject but she'd jump right back on it, asking when she would have grandpups to spoil. After about the fifth time she asked, Preston finally excused us so we could get some food and I immediately took a deep breath.

"Sorry about her Es, she's just really excited." He apologized awkwardly.
"It's fine, I mean everyone else asked the same things."
"I know, but she kept pestering and I figured you'd want to get out of there."
"Well you weren't wrong, I really did want to get out of there and get some food. These steaks smell amazing."

Later that night I sat on the bed while Preston was in the shower, thinking about what it would be like if he marked me.

"You ok?"
I jumped as his voice brought me out of my thoughts and nodded.
"Just thinking." I replied.

"Must of been about me, I mean look at me. Who wouldn't think about me." He smirked and nudged me with his elbow gently.
"Yeah you're totally right, I mean, who wouldn't think about an adorable persistent little pup." I snickered, but my victory was short lived.

He pushed me down on my back on the bed and started tickling me.
I squirmed and laughed, trying to pull free, but to no avail.

"S-stop! Th-that tickles!!"
"It's supposed to, meanie."

I was laughing so hard I was crying, but he wouldn't stop.

After about a minute more I managed to squirm free and smile at him seductively.

"You've been so mean to me, it was only for fun." I whispered, stepping back over to him.
I heard him visibly gulp as he scooted back on the bed.

"E-Estrella...... what are you doing...?" He stuttered questioningly.
"I'm getting you back obviously."

In the blink of an eye he was pinned down under me on the bed. He squirmed a little, panicking.

"M-Maybe you should rest- you might've accidentally drank or ate something you shouldn't have."

I laughed.

"Nope, I'm in my right mind surprisingly." I grinned as I pet his abs under his shirt, releasing a purr from him.
"Th-this is pure evil." He stuttered, cheeks flaming.
"Not from where I stand, or sit I should say." He rolled his eyes and squeaked as I pulled his shirt off his head.

"N-not my shirt!"
"Oh relax would you? It's just going in the dirt laundry."
"It's my favorite shirt though..."
"Too bad you big baby."

I kissed his neck and he shuddered, purring deeper.

"D-don't you think we're too young for this...?"
I frowned softly at him, momentarily stopping.
"I'm not doing /that/ Preston, you haven't even marked me. It's aggressive snuggling, it's like sex, but with the majority of our clothes on."
"Oh...... ok I think......."
I rolled my eyes and continued kissing his neck and collarbone.