9.

(Hello everyone! I wanted to pop in before this chapter starts and ask if anyone is interested in song suggestions for when you're reading the chapter. I might start doing it.)

"Yo, this high tech stuff makes it too easy!" One of Robbers stated while melting through the bank ATM, purple light filled the bank.

"Told you it was worth it" another Bankrobber laughed

"Bring that no gravity gun over here!" Robber One exclaimed.

Both Robbers start to aggressively pull money out of the ATM due to the laser gun cutting it open and the gravity gun moving away the cut piece.

"We can hit like, five more places! This is insane!" Robber Two roared joyfully.

Thomas notices a bright purple light coming from the local bank. Putting on his suit he swung to the closest building.

"Yeah... That's definitely not supposed to be happening" Thomas thought.

Walking into the bank Thomas awkwardly positioned himself against the bank wall. Thomas thought he looked more badass than he was putting on.

"What's up, guys? You forgot your PIN number?" Thomas asked while clearing his throat. "Yeah... Definitely cool" Thomas thought.

Both Robbers turned around to face Spider-Man, both dressed in baggy army clothes and an Avengers face mask. Thomas hadn't seen anything like this in all his time as Spider-Man, it amused him.

"Whoa! You're the Avengers, I mean, only two of you, but still! What are you guys doing here?" Thomas enquired with a small smirk.

Both Robbers charged towards Thomas. Robber One goes for Thomas's face, Thomas pushes him away; Thomas always forgets how strong he is sometimes. Robber Two goes for the stomach this time, Thomas throws Robber Two to the floor. Robber One pulls out a gun.

"No fair! No one told me to bring a gun, we have to be fair now don't we" Thomas suggested webbing the gun from the Robber's hand. "This is way more fair".

Webbing the hands of Robber One to the wall Thomas's full attention went to Robber Two, who seemed to have toggled the switch on the lazer gun to 10. A massive beam shot towards Thomas, dodging easily, the beam went through the buildings across the street.

"Damnit, Newt's favorite sandwich shop" Thomas thought. Webbing the other Robber to the floor away from the hightech gun, Thomas checked the shops. No one was in them, no one was hurt, good.

"Enjoy prison" Thomas exclaimed while swinging away from the disaster, the approaching sirens of police started to fill the street as Thomas swang further and further away. Climbing into his window he triple checked no one was in his room before he entered, there was no one to be seen. Jumping into the room Thomas took off his suit, a bruise was starting to heal on his side. Thomas could hear his aunt talking to someone.

"Yes! of course Newt, Thomas should be in his room" Mary explained, she always did have a soft spot for Newt, so did Thomas if he was honest with himself.

Newt walked towards Thomas's room, stopping at the door. Should Newt be here? Newt and Thomas aren't really on good terms, Newt did hate the awkwardness between the two. With a deep breath, Newt knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Thomas yelled.

Opening the door to find Newt was a surprise. Thomas hadn't thought he'd see Newt anytime soon. Newt was surprised too, not because of Thomas being in front of him, but for the fact that he was shirtless. Newt never knew Thomas had abs, maybe he knew due to the fact that sometimes whenever Thomas stretched his shirt would rise and show his lower stomach.

"Did you want to come in?" Thomas questioned.

Newt gulped and pried his eyes away from Thomas's stomach. "Yes... Yes I would like that"

Thomas missed Newt being in his room. It made it more homely. Thomas missed Newt's smell, what a weird thing to miss Thomas thought, and out of all things. A mixture of grass, lemon and burning wood, it was calming and refreshing. Thomas layed down on his bed, arms crossed behind his head. Newt's mind was running wild, why did Thomas have to be half naked right now? Newt thought.

"Hey Newt, how have you been?" Thomas asked. Newt's heart skipped.

"I've been good. Missed you a little bit" Newt answered. Thomas's heart skipped.

"Right... Is there any particular reason why you came over?" Thomas asked to ease the tension in the room. What sort of tension Thomas didn't know.

"I wanted to get over this weird tension that we have. I feel bad for Minho" Newt said matter of factly.

Newt was always like that, no fluff, just plain and truthful facts. Thomas liked that about him.

"So do I" Thomas said, sitting up. Thomas miscalculated how much pain the Robbers inflicted on him and hissed.

Newt was up and ran to Thomas's side.

"You okay?" Newt asked, worry pooling in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a bruise" Thomas stated pointing towards his dull bruise.

Newt reached out instinctively, brushing his fingers delicately across the purple mark. Thomas gulped. Newt was too close to Thomas, he felt all hot and sweaty, his heart rate had elevated. Thomas had never been this close to Newt. Newt was the type to keep a safe distance around people, Thomas liked that about Newt. Thomas could see Newt's eyelashes and how they shaded his brown eyes. The light freckles that dusted his checks. Newt felt Thomas looking at him, a blush started to raise on his cheeks. Newt looked up and was nose to nose with Thomas.

"Tommy" Newt questioned quietly.

"Newt" Thomas replied.

"Tommy" Newt repeated.

"Newt" Thomas says in a deeper voice.

Thomas and Newt's noses brush against each other, their breaths mixing together. Newt's hand moved down Thomas's stomach, Thomas's breath skyrocketed. Thomas can't go through with this, not with him lying to Newt.

"Wait... I can't, I have to tell you something first" Thomas said while moving away from Newt.

Newt was hurt and embarrassed. Of course Thomas didn't like him; how could he be so stuipid.

"No it's okay Thomas! I understand. You like Teresa, you always have! You don't have to tell me. I'll just go and we can go back to normal at school tomorrow" Newt rationalized.

"No!... wait!... Newt! I didn't mean-" Thomas tried to explain but Newt was gone.

His Newt was gone.