18.

(Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing good. This is the first time I've properly deleved into something a little more spicey, so, I hope you all like it. If you have any critics I am always welcome to those. The song for this chapter is "Falling" by Chase Atlantic. I'll see you all in the next chapter). 

Thomas awoke in his bed with the fuzziest feeling in his stomach, it was almost sickly how good it made him feel. He'd kissed Newt the previous night, his Newt. It was so weird for him to say. Getting up he changed into his normal attire and walked out his bedroom door. Muffled voices were heard from the kitchen as Thomas approached it. A small smile started to form on his face at the thought of Newt picking him up.

"-Thomas never tells me anything!" Aunt May said with a laugh.

Thomas walked into the kitchen to find-

"Of course Thomas tells you nothing, he's a boy, you need a lady in your life May! Oh hey Tommy."

"Teresa?!" Thomas gasped.

Newt left his house and started his short walk to Tommy's house, Newt was stupidly giddy. Who knew Tommy was such a good kisser, Newt thought as he touched his still sensitive lips. Walking up the steps to Tommy's house he saw May and Tommy sitting at the kitchen table with another person. Newt bent down to retrieve the hidden spare key to the house.

"Tommy! We've got to go" Newt called out.

Thomas was about to respond when-

"We're coming, Newt!" Teresa called back with a smile on her face.

Newt's face dropped. Why is Teresa here? Did Tommy invite her? No he couldn't have? Right? What was Newt to think, Tommy had lied about a whole lot of things, big and small, who's to know that the kiss they shared wasn't also a lie. Tommy clumsily ran to the front door to see Newt.

"Can I speak to you?" Thomas asked.

"Sure!" Newt fake smiled.

The tension between the two boys was becoming unbearable as they walked to Thomas's room, was it sexual? Probably, or stress? That's more plausible. Opening the door for Newt, Thomas walked in after. The tension became tenfold. Both boys just staring at each other with May and Teresa's muffled laughter becoming background music, with a small clearing of the throat Thomas began to speak.

"Before you overthink too much, I had no idea Teresa was coming over- I didn't even know she had my address. I honestly thought this morning it was you with my Aunt, this was the morning I was going to tell her that you and I...are together" Thomas stated while pacing back and forth on the spot, looking anywhere but Newt.

Newt sighed, Thomas was too lovable to hate for too long. Maybe it was one of his powers, Newt thought. Walking slowly towards Thomas, Newt ceased Thomas's pacing while gently placing a hand on Thomas's cheek. "If you weren't as lovable as you were, I would still be mad at you. Instead of being mad at you I'd much rather kiss you? Is that okay?" Newt asked.

"That's definitely okay" Thomas breathed.

Newt leaned down to connect with Thomas's lips which set off all of Thomas's spidey senses, he could feel everything tenfold. Thomas wrapped his arms around Newt's neck as Newt lifted Thomas up. Newt proceeded to lean Thomas up against the closest wall. Thomas deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into Newt's mouth which earned a moan from Newt and Thomas, himself. Newt proceeded to run his hands over Thomas's thighs and ass while Thomas ran his hands underneath Newt's shirt to feel Newt's stomach. Their breaths started to become rapid, more desperate as they kissed each other faster and deeper, becoming sloppier. Newt broke the kiss to trail his lips down Thomas's neck, Thomas welcomed the new sensation. Newt started leaving harsh and large hickies all over Thomas's throat and shoulder. Pulling away Newt looked at his work.

"Oh" Newt breathed out disappointedly.

"What?" Thomas asked, confused.

"The hickeys don't stay, I guess you have super healing?" Newt pouted.

Thomas giggled "Yeah, I do have enhanced healing".

Newt leaned his head on Thomas's shoulder as he gently let go of Thomas. "We should probably get going, we do have school. Don't get me wrong I would love to spend all day kissing you and...other...things, but we still have to get an education" Newt stated.

Thomas groaned "But just think of all the stuff we could do if we just skipped this one day of school...we could do a lot more...other things"

Newt whipped his face with his hand to rid of the spectacular images his brain was making in his mind. "No, Tommy, school. Also your Aunt is probably worried, Oh?! Teresa"

"Shit..." Thomas whispered.

Leaving the bedroom, Aunt May was sitting at the kitchen table with a smirk, while Teresa looked awkward.

"I wondered when you boys would end up together" Aunt May stated. Thomas choked on his spit while Newt looked like a deer in the headlights. "You boys aren't that subtle, or...that quiet"

"So you...accept us?" Thomas asked, hopefully.

"Oh honey...I knew that you and Newt were going to end up together in the end, I just didn't know when. I accept you both, however you identify or don't identify. Have a good day at school kids" Aunt May finished with a comforting hand on the cheek of Thomas.

"Thank you, Aunt May" Thomas said with a small smile.

"Of course my son. Now! Get to school before you're all late" Aunt May rushed Thoams, Newt and Teresa out of her house. Teresa had been quiet the entire time with a calculated expression on her face.

"Hey Tess, I never got to ask why you came over to my house?" Thomas asked.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry, that must have been weird. Um...I just wanted to know why Spider-Man didn't visit me last night? I was really excited" Teresa stated while kicking the ground slightly.

"I think maybe something came up, probably hero type stuff." Thomas stated.

"That's fair enough," Teresa sighed. "Is there any way he could come over tonight?"

"I'll have to ask, but probably, that is if something doesn't turn up" Thomas shrugged.

"Okay...See you guys at school" Teresa stated while walking off.

"That was weird" Newt stated.

"Yeah...It was." Thomas quizzed. Thomas looked to Newt and all his worry seemed to fade away. Thomas looked down to Newt's vacant hand, Thomas proceeded to slide his hand perfectly into Newt's hand."Off to school then, boyfriend"

Newt's smile grew immensely. "Off to school then...boyfriend".