22.

Diving down, Thomas had two options. Save the girl he's been in love with since he first saw her, or save the boy that had gotten underneath his skin since he could remember. Neither of them need to die, Thomas is Spider-Man- he saves everyone.

"Choose Thomas!" Jensen screamed after Thomas. Time slowed down as Thomas looked at Newt, his facial expression was calm and understanding, Thomas knew that look and understood it well. Teresa looked solem and scared. Thomas divided down to save Teresa first as he knew he'd have the time to save both. Webbing Teresa to the nearest wall

"Are you okay?" Thomas said, panting.

Teresa screamed as Jensen swopped down and slashed Newt's rope.

"No!" Thomas screamed.

"You chose Thomas! Deal with the consequences" Jensen cackled as he flew out of the tower.

Newt soared downwards towards his demise. Newt pondered his existence for a minute, or with whatever time he had left. He thought of his family and the lack of their commitment to him, Newt never talked about this with Thomas- His Tommy, Newt didn't want to burden him about it, Thomas already had so much to worry about that Newt putting all this hurt onto Thomas would be selfish, would have been selfish. Newt is happy about one thing, the fact that he'd finally felt what real love was. Thomas gave him that bliss. Newt closed his eyes thinking of Thomas's chocolate brown eyes that seem to sparkle with flakes of gold. Newt wondered if that was what heaven felt like, warm.

Thomas plummeted as he shot webbing towards Newt. Thomas couldn't let this happen, NO! He couldn't let this happen, Thomas was finally happy in his life. Thomas didn't want to lose the one thing that made him happy, he didn't want to lose those ocean blue eyes, or lose the feeling of warmth from Newt's lips that felt like coming home or his embrace that felt like he was going to break if he let go. Thomas couldn't lose that, he couldn't lose his Newt, so, Thomas dropped further and faster to reach his happiness.

The web latched on and gripped Newt's body, Thomas grabbed Newt's body and used his body as cover. The web grabbed onto a nearby wall. Desperately the web stopped their fall. In one single movement Thomas had wrapped his entire body around Newt protecting him from the impact of the fall. The force of the fall smashed Thomas body into the concrete floor, the impact made it so that Newt also hit Thomas's body with force.

Teresa's screams were the only thing Thomas heard as he passed out, Thomas hoped what he did was enough. He prayed.

(Hello everyone! I'm back long time no see, hopefully I'll be able to finish this story for you in the coming weeks!!! Get pumped and get excited!!!)