Chapter 1

Marco's POV:
"Seriously?! Why are we bringing Tom! He's a crazy, demonic, evil demon! You don't even like him!!"

"Marco chill. He happened to hear about the sleepover, so he asked me if he could join. I obviously said no at first, but he said he'd PROMISE that he wouldn't try anything or lit up anything on fire! Well, almost anything."

"I don't trust that guy," I said as I put on my suspicious face. Wait a minute how did he find out about the sleepover anyway-

"Whatever, he's still coming either way."

I groaned. Why does Tom have to come? He's annoying, evil, annoying. I just don't like him! Especially since he's tried to kill me before!! Whatever.

Today was a Saturday. I shouldn't stress about anything. Jackie will be here. Jackie Lynn Thomas. The most perfect girl. Jackie's been my crush for as long as I can remember! One day, she'll be my girlfriend! One day!

Now, to go make some food, aka nachos, and then get dressed up for Jackie. Yeahh.

Later on in the day:
Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding Dong

"I'm cominggg!" Star yelled in excitement. She opened the door and there was Jackie, Janna, StarFan13, annd PonyHead. No Tom though. Good, good, good, good. "Welcome everybody to my slumber party!"

That's my cue! I put on my cool sunglasses and started playing jazz music on my keyboard. That caught everybody's attention, so they came over to where I was. I turned around and cooly said, "Heyy, didn't know you guys were here."

"Uh huh, yeah right," PonyHead nodded. "Anyways, I have a fun game that we could all play!" PonyHead yelled out as she stuck out her tongue while she shouted in enthusiasm.

"Okay, sure let's play but first, everybody has to try the brownies I made!" Star said. I think that's a bad idea. The last time I ate something Star made, well.. let's just say it didn't go very well. "I even used real glitter!" Oh boy.

Everybody started grabbing a brownie to eat expect for me. "Marco, come get one! I promise they're deliciouus!"

"Ah, no thank you, Star. I already ate, earlier. I'm still, full. Yeah."

"Aw, okay. Any who, what do you guys think!" Star asked to those who ate her frosted brownies.

I could see that they clearly didn't like it. I am very glad I did not have one.

"It's- realll good."

"Ye-yeah.! Ohh, it was delicious!"

"Mm, real good.."

"Oh I love it! So good!!"

Well it was obvious that Jackie, Janna, and PonyHead thought they were disgusting. StarFan13 did seem to like them a lot though.. huh.

Ding Dong

"Oh! That must be Tom!" Star informed as she made her way to the door.

2 minutes have passed. Where is she? That's when Star came back with Tom. "Everybody! This is Tom, my ex-boyfriend."

"Hello," everybody greeted.

"Yeah so that's Jackie, that's Janna, that's StarFan13, and you already know PonyHead and Marco!" She cheerfully introduced as she pointed at each and every one of us when she said our name.

Tom glared at me but flashed a smile to the rest. Rude. I mean, who does he think he is?

"Okay, now for the game I mentioned!" PonyHead yelled out. "It's called Truth, or punishment," PonyHead intensely said. "So basically we have to tell the truth or we get a punishment, you know. It'll dig up all our dark secrets."