Chapter 9

I've had absolutely no motivation to post anything and I know a lot of you have been waiting, I am sorry. I tried so I'm sorry if it's sorta bad but I know you guys want an update so here.
—————————————————————————
Marco's POV:
I was laying on my bed late at night, thinking. If Tom and that guy were only friends, why were they holding hands? It just seems weird. Like they had just met that day and they were already holding hands? Whatever. It's not like I really care. Why would I? It was just Tom being taken out on what seemed to have sounded like a date. Nothing important. Surprised someone would take him out though considering his awful personality.

Speaking of dates, today is the day Jackie and I go out! I'm so excited! Just a couple more hours until I get to see Jackie! I've been waiting for this all week. I have to make sure everything goes perfectly.

I spent like an hour in the closet trying to find something to wear.. I mean I could wear my usual red hoodie and black pants but what if she thinks I'm not even trying or putting in effort? Ugh, why is this so hard? I just realized my closet is filled with red hoodies, the majority of it along with grey shirts. Man. I need to upgrade my wardrobe.

Any who, I'm all set on cash which is good. I've been saving up for an occasion like this. So clothes check? Money check. I just need to take a shower and get ready.

"Marcoo!" I heard Star yell from downstairs. It was most likely from the living room.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Can you come for a second?!"

"Sure! I'll be down in a second!"

Now- "MARCO."

I groaned out loud. "I'm coming geez!"

I sighed and exited my room. I headed downstairs to check what Star wanted. When I reached the living room I saw Star with her phone in her hand and a nervous lip bite.

"What is it?"

"Look!" She shouted as she shoved her phone in front of my face. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" She pulled back and walked a couple of feet further. "Remember that guy we saw with Tom?" Ugh. Really? We have to bring him up? "What about him?" Her phone dinged to signal that she had a notification. "He has my number now! Tom gave it to him since he insisted on having it. He thought I was cool and obviously I am, and he loved my energy and my personality so he really wants to be friends with me."

Wow so first he's stealing Tom and now Star as well?

"So, you're creeped out and want me to tell him to piss off?"

"What? No! I want all 3 of us to hang out! We've been talking and along in our conversation he brought how he thought you didn't like him."

I don't.

"Which is absurd! Sure you can be overprotective but I know you'll like him! Pleasee!"

What choice do I have? Star really wants to hang out with this, guy by the looks of it. Hm.. maybe? I don't know. I don't trust that guy yet.

"Uh.. maybe."

"Yess!" Star jumped up and down. "It's not a no so it's a yes! Oh and could we hang out at the fair? The thing he mentioned!"