Chapter 3

I'm back for now guys, I came back 😭. Sorry for leaving y'all for a while-. ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY.
———————————————————————————
Marco's POV:
"Okay. Time to talk."

I don't get why we need to talk. This is dumb.

Tom and I sat silently. Not daring to say a word. I was lost in thought until Star went ahead and ruptured my eardrums.

"LISTEN. Alright, so, Marco. How do you feel about Tom having a crush on you?"

"I do not though!" Tom shouted out.

"HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL MARCO?" Star yelled, ignoring Tom.

Tom had his usual angry expression on. He was looking at Star originally but then his eyes forwarded to me.

"Uh, um, I, I don't know..? Star don't you think this is a bit ridiculous and awkward?" I asked.

Star groaned. Then she faced herself to Tom. "How do you feel about having a crush on Marco? It's okay, we won't judge and it's okay to have your feelings out."

"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON MARCO!" Tom bursted. "I have a crush on you, Star! That stupid box thing was wrong!" He yelled as he rolled his eyes. "How could anyone ever even believe I have a crush on Marco?! I hate the guy! I wouldn't even care if anything bad happened to him! He's just some useless mortal who has no purpose! So please stop saying I have a crush on him!"

Ouch. The room went silent. Tom called down his fumes, Star sat there with her head down, seemingly to be lost in thought. That's when someone out of nowhere blurted out, "No yeah, you have a crush on Marco, Tom." We turned over to see who spoke and it was Janna! Climbing in over Star's window?!

"Wha-! Janna?! The heck are you doing here! And why Star's window??! THERE'S A DOOR FOR A REASON!"

Janna finished climbing in and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, no."

She walked to our little circle and sat down. Star looked up and made her eyes look at Tom and I back in forth. Janna seemed to caught onto something.

"Ah, I see the problem. So, Tom has a crush on Marco but is too blind to see it and won't accept his feelings because he thinks he has feelings for Star and hates Marco. Although you think that, your true feelings could say otherwise but because Tom hasn't really really thought it over, he doesn't know for sure if he does or does not have a crush on Marco. He's just in denial. Marco is so used to being enemies with Tom and having such a hatred towards him that he thinks it's impossible for Tom to like him which is why he also doesn't agree and is in denial too. Marco thinks and knows that Tom hates him so he thinks he doesn't have a chance anyways and he's not even willing to give it a chance of thought for what he truly thinks and feels about it. Wow."

All of us blankly starred at Janna. Say what now?

"I-" Tom started.

"Oh my gosh Janna, you're a genius!" Star started.

"I know, I know. No I's, Tom. You clearly somewhere or whatever have feelings for Marco. You just don't think about it much because you're too busy obsessing over Star. Not healthy by the way."

"But I don't have a crush on him!" Tom persisted.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Janna said. She turned to me and said, "so, Marco, what do you feel about Tom having a crush on you?"