Chapter 6

Shoutouts to @ALEXA_KPOP_FAN and @Dray11111 ! Love your comments guys :)
———————————————————————————
Tom's POV:
Alright! I've finished building the carriage (rewatched STVFOE, it's a carriage-...) for Star! Now the last thing I need to do: ask her out. I really hope she says yes!

I went into the carriage I made her and had it transported outside the Diaz's house, what Star calls it, along with me inside it. I stepped out and took a deep breath.

I confidently walked towards the front door and knocked.

"I'll get it!" I heard Star excitedly say. I love hearing her voice.

I put on a big smile and quickly fixed anything in (on?) my appearance that needed to be fixed before she opened the door.

"Oh, hey Tom! Um, what's up?"

"Well, Star," I said, getting closer. I reached my hand out to her, making a crescent moon from flames in it and invitingly said, "I'm here to take you, to the Blood Moon ball."

"Wait, what? I thought you were over me enough not to ask me out anymore?"

"Please, Star? Can we at least still give it a try?" I pleaded, lowering my hand. "Look, I know how I can get, and act, but I can do better. I want to do better because of you. So please? Can we at least give this another chance?"

Star's face could show that she was touched from the sweetness of my words. She smiled warmly at me. I'll never get tired of her smile. I noticed she started fiddling with her fingers. I could see that she was nervous and that she was trying to look for the correct response.

I put one of my hands behind my head and smiled, having all three of my eyes close. "No pressure." My eyes opened. "If you decide you want to go, just toll this bell," I said, handing her the bell and the little hammer that would take her to the ball. "I hope I see you there."

With that, I started to walk back to the carriage, entering once I could. I transported it and I back to the Underworld, hopes in that Star would come.

Marco's POV:
I watched the whole scene of Tom asking out Star to some sort of ball having to do with the blood moon.

"Are you really going to go?" I asked Star as she closed the door and turned around.

"Maybe. The ball does seem fun, wouldn't hurt to go. Besides, I've never been to this one before."

"Why don't you just stay here, where it's always fun? Like... guaranteed."

"Yeah, but this is a different type of fun. I'm actually kinda interested in going."

I sighed. "Okay okay. Just, stay safe okay?"

She slightly huffed but gave me a small smile. "Of course I'll be safe. Even if there's danger, I got a magic wand," she reminded me, lifting her head slightly while having her eyes close and having one hand on her hip while having the other pointing at herself, her wand in that hand.

"Yeah, you're right."

Star stood there just casually for a couple of seconds and then informed me that she was going to go get everything ready for the ball. She headed upstairs to go to her room.

Hm, hopefully nothing bad happens to her. Guess I'll be spending the night alone.

I stood there, not knowing what my next move should be. That's when Tom's invitation to Star made its way into my thoughts.

"..Look, I know how I can get, and act, but I can do better. I want to do better because of you. So please? Can we at least give this another chance?"