Chapter 10

Tom's POV:
Tom: Where are you? Are you close?

Kieryn: I'm literally flying right now to your place be patient I'm almost there

Tom: Fly faster then

Tom: Oh and I made sure to convert gems and gold for cash.. I think I have too much though.

Kieryn: It's good that you got cash considering what I've told you before, how much?

Tom: The fairy said it was a couple million.. I have it in a wallet from Quest Buy

"A couple millions?!" Someone shouted from the sky. I looked up and saw Kieryn gliding in the sky. I formed my hands into a microphone and yelled, "Heyy!" He swooped down and as soon as he got a hold of me, he started shaking me rather violently. "How did and why did you get a couple million?! Did you assume where we are going will cost a couple million!?" He didn't even tell me where we were going though how was I supposed to know? "You never said where we were going."

. . .

"Oh yeah oops."

I rolled my eyes but he just smiled.

"Anyways since you don't know, we're going to this place called Round 1! It's a place with bowling, karaoke, and games."

Hm.. I don't usually sing in front of people but bowling sounds pretty awesome. I think I've probably tried it once or twice?

"Sounds fun! Let's go then what are we waiting for?"

Kieryn smiled with glee. "Alright!" He then proceeded to make a portal with his dimension scissors which he pulled me into as he held my hand.

We made it through the other side and were in front of a building that had a bowling pin and the words Round 1. This must be the place. Kieryn's grip on my hand became tighter as he starting to run inside. I followed.

We quickly made our way inside and started to insert cash for points into the form of cards—that's what Kieryn says we're doing anyways. Kieryn refused when I gave him a bunch of money to put into the cards at first until I told him I wouldn't really use it for much and that it didn't really cost much gold or gems. After fighting over this for a couple of minutes he finally gave in and accepted my wallet. I was looking around and I can't believe I didn't notice this but it's awfully empty. Aren't there usually hoards of people in a place on Earth?

"Hey I just realized but why is it so empty?"

"Oh yeah I rented out the place."

"Just for us, just for me? Aw so you do really like me." I teased and snickered.

He smirked and rolled his eyes as he took the cards from the machine. "Of course I do." I slightly blushed at that. He gave me my card but then I noticed he had two extra ones.

"Why do you have two extra ones?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah I invited Star and Marco too." What? "I thought it would be more fun especially since you're all friends and Star wanted to go with us to the fair previously. I just thought why not invite them to this. Sorry for not asking at first! I will next time I promise."

Marco is coming here? Seriously? Okay well I can't get mad at Kieryn but really, Marco? I just admitted that I had a crush on him last night to Star come on. Well.. I think I'll be able to manage. I'll be too focused on having fun with Kieryn anyways so I can do this. Nothing can go wrong.

"Oh. Well, that's fine. I just wish you told me before." I awkwardly smiled.

Kieryn nodded quickly. "Yes yes I'll tell you next time I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you."