Chapter 1 ~

Your POV:
It was just me and my dad and we just entered our new house. It was small but it was all we needed.
"Well, you can go pick your bedroom" my dad said to me with a happy smile on his face.
I smiled back and picked up a box full of my stuff and took it to the room of my choice. After we both finish unpacking for the day I went to the kitchen where my dad was cooking.
"Why don't you go and explore?" He said to me. I was excited, this town seemed so sweet. I walked out the door and towards the street. Everyone was so nice and said hello as I walked past. I had a look around for a bit than soon enough, not too far ahead of me me was a boy, about my age. He was crouching down and talking to a little girl who looked about 5. She was crying with a teddy bear in her arms. I decided to see if I could help. As I got closer I could hear what he was saying and realised the problem.
"Hey, don't cry. We will find you mother" he said as he held a hand out to her. I watched him glance up to an older girl who approached him.
"Hey Dolores, do you know this young lady? She's lost" I listened to his calming voice as he held the young girls hand. I walked up to the three of them.
"Hey-uh is everything alright?" I asked.
"Hola-" he stopped as if to ask for my name.
"Uh- Y/N" I quickly added.
"Nice to meet you. Would you happen to know this young senora (lady)?" He asked.
"Unfortunately not. But a woman I saw back there seemed distressed, she was asking for her kid named Elena?"
"Oh that's great. Elena we're gonna take you to you mum, don't be worried I pretty sure that's her just over?" He glanced at me waiting for a nod. I nodded. There he got off his knees and stood up slightly. Trying not to seem too tall and worry her. He put out a hand and the young girl grabbed his hand, not crying as much anymore.
"Thank you Bonita (pretty)" he nodded to me and walked away. I watched as he gave her back to her mother. The reunion was so sweet. I realised that the sun was going down and I still didn't catch his name. I jogged up to him.
"Hey-uh- what was your name again?" I asked sheepishly.
"I'm Camilo, Camilo Madrigal" he smiled as he took a step closer to me.
"Wait- your a madrigal? So you guys have gifts?" I said in wonder.
"Yeah" he answered.
"Well, I think it was sweet that you helped the kid out" I said with a smile "I gotta go though. I'll see you around maybe?"
"Definitely, Adios" he grinned and waved as I walked away.

(I don't think anyone would read this story but if youse want a part 2 let me know :) )