Chapter 2 ~

I got home and my dad had already got dinner on the table.
"Ahh, you're back. What have you been up to?" He asked me intrigued.
"Well.." I began as I sat down for dinner "I met a few people. The town is so nice! Like I met this boy called Camilo and hi–" My dad cut me off.
"A boy eh?" He said with a teasing grin on his face. I then laughed
"Haha, yes dad"
"Tell me all about him" he leaned in.
"Well he is very kind, he helped a little girl who was lost and he introduced himself to me. He has dark curly hair" I said almost as if to say it like it was a dream.
"Sounds great" my dad told me. After dinner I went into my room and chilled until I went to sleep.
In the morning I got dressed (clothes of your choice) and had breakfast and told my dad that I was going out again.
I walked down to the spot where I had last saw Camilo, in hopes he may be there again? When I got there I looked around, but couldn't see him. I just decided to turn around when a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes who was holding about 5 Churros stood right behind me. I jumped in shock and caught up with my breath.
"I'm sorry Hermosa (beautiful), I didn't mean to frighten you" I recognised the voice and he transformed back into his true from.
"Nah it's all good" I said.
"But- uh- why did you shape-shift into a different person?" I asked curiously.
"how else would I be able to get all these Churros?"
"That explains a lot" I giggled. He grinned at the thought of making me laugh.
"Come with me, to the lake and we can share...if you wish?" He asked while holding out a hand playfully. I hesitated.
"Don't worry, You can trust me"
"Why not" I told him. We walked all the way to the park and we told each other about our families. He was very funny, I have never laugh so much before. We found a tree to sit under with not a lot of people around and near the lake. He handed me a Churro and we both started eating them. They tasted so good. Just then Camilo dropped one of his Churros.
"Wait- 5 second rule" I giggled when he said it.
"So...what are you two doin?" A voice came from behind us. We both peered around both sides of the tree and saw Dolores.
"Ahh, Dolores what do you want?" Camilo groaned as he took another bite of his Churro. "I want a Churro Cam" she asked him while holding out a hand waiting for him to give her one.
"Do you have any idea how hard it was to get these?" Camilo told her.
"Fine" Dolores's eyes lit up when he agreed.
"So what are you doing out here?" Camilo rose an eyebrow at her.
"Looking for a reason as to why you have to chew so loud" Dolores answered. I giggled.
"Oh, this is Y/N by the way. Y/N, this is Dolores my big sister"
"Nice to meet you amiga" she smiled at me.
"I heard you and your father just moved here?" She began "I was wondering if you would both like to join us for dinner tonight?"
She asked me. Camilo spun his head towards me, hopefully.
"Nah, yeah. That sounds alright" I said happily, hoping my father would agree. Just than Camilo and I must have had the same idea because we turned around to stand up and we clashed heads!
"Haha, not quite how I planned it to go in my head" Camilo giggled than stood up before me to give me a hand. He pulled me up and we locked eyes for a few seconds before Dolores interrupted.
"Might wanna be careful Y/N. He is the middle child after all" Dolores laughed as Camilo elbowed her in the shoulder and hushed to her.
"Anyways I should go. I'll see you guys tonight and probably at school" I said excitedly.
"Yeah, for sure" Dolores said as I began to walk away.

(Sorry guys This one is a bit long. Hope you enjoy. Drama coming up soon ;)