Chapter 3 ~

It was my first day at school today and I was hoping to see Camilo and Dolores there. I was a little nervous but also excited. I got up and got dressed and I walked to school.
After a little while I thought I heard something so I turned around, but no one was there so I kept walking. Then something grabbed me by the shoulders and shouted "BOO" I screamed loud and elbowed It out of instinct. I turned around, my heart still racing.
"Hahah" he started laughing while holding his ribs where I had elbowed him.
"Camilo!!" I said to him with a giggle and a frown.
"Ok it was pretty funny...but I don't understand why the elbowing was needed" he laughed. I giggled along with the joke.
"Sorry about that by the way" I told him.
"It's all good, I kind of asked for it, but I have no regrets" he laughed.
"Want me to walk to school with you?" He gestured with a cheeky grin on his face.
"Yeah sure" I said as I watched him smile brighter.
"You know...your really cute when your mad Bonita" he teased me playfully.
"Yeah well you look cute when your not scaring me" I giggled.
"..y-you think I'm cute?" He smirked.
"Yeah" I said. We walked all the way to school and had the best conversations. When we got to the school, I was highly confused. It was so different compared to (your country).
"I wonder if we will be in the same class"Camilo said. I got a little nervous now that I saw how different it was.
"It's nothing like (your country) is it? Don't worry, you have the same class for a year, you don't have to travel to different classes" he reassured me. We figured out that I actually was in his class and I got a burst of excitement. We walked to class and entered the room together.
"Great" Camilo whispered disappointedly to me.
"What? What's wrong?" I whispered back.
"Axel is in our class" he rolled his eyes. I wasn't sure who Axel was but the teacher gestured to sit behind someone. He had dark hair with a Edgar haircut. The teacher told us  to be quiet and she introduced herself. Just then the boy turned around to me.
"You new?" He said
"Yeah"
"Where from?" He asked
"I'm from (your country)" I told him.
"Cool I like (your country) girls" he smirked and looked me up and down.
"I'm Axel" he said to me.
"I'm Y/n" I told him.
I glanced to Camilo who was eyeing Axel with a sharp glare. You sank back in your chair and paid attention to the teacher. You already knew how to speak Spanish and write it which was helpful.
Soon the bell rang for break and the class got up to leave. I saw Camilo walk towards me and we walked out of the class. Axel came up to ask me something while Camilo stood there, jealousy over flowing him...

{ thank you guys so much! I had no idea this
Story would get so much views!! Thanks.
Part 4 coming soon :)))