Part 5 ~

(Happy Valentine's Day💐❤️ ... I'm still a loner so I'm just make my own love life with this story🥲...)

I went into Camilos room with him and glanced around for a few seconds. I saw a photo of Aubela and another guy.
"Who's this?" I asked while picking the photo frame up.
"Thats my Abuelito (grandfather)" Camilo walked over to me and looked over my shoulder.
"Where is he now?" I asked politely.
"He died before I was born, him and Aubela had to flee from armed conflict and he distracted them so everyone could escape, but he died in the process" Camilo explained.
"I'm sorry.." I said.
"It's ok, it wasn't your fault" Camilo quickly changed the subject.
"You wanna do something?" He said with a smile. I saw a basketball behind him on the ground beside his bed, I glanced up at him and smirked playfully. I went over and picked up the basketball.
"Know how to play basketball?" I said.
He smiled and we went outside and started walking to some basketball courts.
"You like basketball?" He asked me.
"Yeah" I answered.
We arrived at the basket ball courts and luckily no one was there. I quickly snatched the basketball out of Camilos hands while he was distracted by a noise. He turned to me and smiled with an annoyed but excited look. I teased him flirtingly as he tried to get the ball off me.
"Wow your really good Y/n" he told me.
"But your not ready for this-" he snatched the ball out of my hands and he bounced the ball towards the hoop.
"This one's for you Hermosa" he said confidently and threw the ball, but completely missed the shot.
"Hahaha" I started laughing.
"Ha ha" he said sarcastically.
"You so cute Camilo" I giggled at him while he picked up the ball. He walked up to me silently with the ball in both his hands still. He stared at my lips as I stopped giggling. He leant in and kissed me softly while still holding the basketball. I grabbed the basketball from his hands and dropped it, he than put his hand on my cheek as I put my arms around his neck.
It was a short kiss but it definitely lasted longer than the last one. I pulled away slowly and so did he.
"That's sweet" we heard a voice say.
Axel was standing there with a black basketball in his hands. Camilo took an angry deep breath before even seeing Axels face.
"Hi Axel" I said neutrally.
"Go away Axel" Camilo said tiredly.
"You don't own the courts" Axel made a point. Camilo gave him a dirty look and picked up his basketball that was still on the ground. I could feel the tension between them and it was strong.
"How are you Y/n?" Axel said as he shot the basketball from a distance and got it in the hoop.
"Show off" Camilo whispered to me.
"Fine" I answered Axel.
"That's cool Hermosa" suddenly a ball hit Axel in the back of the head and he turned around with a frown and rubbed the back of his head.
"What was that for?" Axel said.
"Oops" Camilo shrugged passive aggressively. Axel threw the ball back aggressively and Camilo caught it as it hit him in the stomach. I could feel the tension growing stronger.
"Come on, let's go Camilo" Camilo nodded and turned around with me.
"Going already? Why don't you both stay" Axel said. Camilo and I kept walking.
We got back to the Madrigals house soon enough.
"Hey...are you alright Camilo?" Dolores said first thing we walked through the door.
"Yeah I'm fine" he said.
"Y/n would you maybe wanna have a sleepover with me tonight?" Dolores asked. Camilo stopped breathing for a few seconds.
"Yeah sure I'd love that" I said excitedly.

// Time skip //

I was in Dolores room and it was almost time for dinner. Dolores was a fun person to hang out with.
"You and Camilo hey" she nudged me teasingly.
"We're not even dating" I said.
"Why not you guys would be so cute together. I know you like him" she smirked.
"And how would you know that" I said knowingly.
"Come on I hear you say his name in your sleep, but don't worry he says yours too" she laughed.
"Oh shut up" I said playfully. Just than Camilo opened the door.
"Dinners ready!" He told us. The three of us walked down the stairs and to the dinner table. I sat across from Camilo. I looked at Doloreses face which looked kind of suspicious. I saw her mouth the words to me.
'I'm gonna tell them' I shook my head. I kept staring at Dolores hoping she wouldn't blurt the words out...

(I'm running out of ideas, if you have any pls share them. Thanks for everything guys😊)