Chapter 8 ~

I felt a swarm of guilt in my stomach, mixed with anger and shock.
"What the hell Axel" I whispered.
"He doesn't deserve you Hermosa" he whispered back while placing my hand on his chest.
"I have a boyfriend" I said louder. Camilo seemed to have heard because he had stopped humming his tune by then and made his way over.
"What's going on" he said confused while glaring at Axel.
"Nothing, absolutely nothing" I spat the words out at Axel. I grabbed Camilo's hand before Axel said something.
"Hey Camilo. Your girlfriend taste a lot like strawberry" he laughed. Camilo glanced at me with a look of betrayal that broke me.
"Camilo I didn't-he" I tried to get my words out.
"What did you say?" Camilo turned around to Axel who was twice his size. Axel was all muscle and height. It worried me.
"You heard me little dude. Your girlfriend taste good"
This went on for a while until Axel threw the first punch. I was not surprised but I was worried. Camilo's lip started bleeding and I could see his hands shaking form rage. He was smarter than this though, he knew he couldn't take on Axel, that's what I like about him. He turned around and walked away angrily. His fist clenched. I followed Camilo.
"Cami wait-"
"Don't Y/n! You kissed him!?" He began "Axel is my nemesis and the one I love just kissed him"
"He kissed me Camilo! I can't help that! Can't you see, I love you" the tension between us faded a little. Camilo inhaled deeply.
"I'm sorry Y/n. Axel is just everything I want to be, he's everything I'm not" Camilo admitted.
"I'm sorry too. Trust me you don't want to be like him, I prefer you just the way you are" I told him. He leaned closer to me and looked at me lips as if he were going to kiss me. He grabbed hold of one of my hands and put the other around my waist I looked into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me softly. It was enjoyable. When we pulled back he glanced over to Axel who had his hands in his pockets who looked furious but sad at the same time. 

           //time skip//

Me and Camilo went for a walk in the afternoon and we hung out together. He was the best thing that happened to me after my mother died...
The end<3

(((((Thank you all soooo much. This has been really fun to write! I'm sorry if the ending seemed a bit rushed, my ideas are all gone and I felt like people were getting bored of the story. ANYWAYS LOVE YOUSE ALL!!! If you have any request for another story than please share them!<333)))