Chapter 7 ~

(Pic of Axel)
I woke up in the morning and there was a beam of light shining through the window. Camilo had his arms wrapped around me and I had curled up into his chest. He was still asleep, he looks so cute. I got out of bed trying not to wake him up. I grabbed my stuff but was soon stopped by Camilo. He grabbed my hand as I went to walk past him.
"Y/n, where you going?" He said drowsily.
"I have to go Camilo, I'll see you at school tomorrow" I told him.
"Wait, I want you to keep this" he said as he leaned over and picked up his basketball.
"Really? You want me to keep your basketball? Why?" I asked. It was a nice basketball and I did like playing it.
"Your just really good at it Y/n, I don't need it" he said.
"It's yours, you keep it"
"I insist" he said as he placed it into my arms. I smiled and walked out and started walking home.

      // Y/n is home //

"Ahh, there you are. Feel like I haven't seen you in ages, you've been out all the time" my dad said as he hugged me.
"How was your time at the Madrigals house?" He asked. I told him some things and we spent time together until I felt like doing something. I got dressed into some running clothes and I grabbed the basketball and when I picked it up I realised that there was a smiley face drawn onto it. I giggled at it then left the house. I jogged all the way to the basketball courts. No one was there as it was still quite early in the morning and there was still frost on the grass and the courts. I stepped onto the courts and started dribbling the ball and shooting hoops and trying new skills. After an hour or 2 I was getting tired and the frost on the court started to melt and get slippery. When I jumped to shoot the hoop I slipped. Then I laid down on the court with my hands above my head for a bit, just resting. I exhaled loudly.
"Early?" I head a voice say and I instantly recognised it. The bounce of the basketball, the deep voice, the tough steps...it was obviously Axel. I sat up and turned around to look at him. He was bouncing his black basketball slowly, his muscles big and strong, his dark hoodie with his name and number on the back of it (21). His dark hair nicely styled.
"What do you want?" I said as I picked myself up.
"Your not bad you know, you've got potential" he said to me. I rolled my eyes.
"Look, I know I have been annoying lately especially while you've been talking to Camilo" Axel began.
"Camilo and I are actually a thing now" I told him.
"What?" Axel said. "I like you Y/n. I like you a lot, maybe even more than him. I can be a better boyfriend than he can" Axel said as he took an aggressive shot at the hoop and it went straight in. I rolled my eyes again and stepped further back than he did. I took a shot and it also went in. Axel turned around to me and looked me up and down flirtatiously.
"Verse me" he said as he picked up my basketball that had a smiley face on it. I nodded and he threw the ball to me to start off.
I started dribbling and got around him and got it in the hoop.
"I was going easy on you Hermosa"
"I'm sure you were and don't call me that, I have a boyfriend" I shoved him. We played a little longer until I realised that Axel seemed to be getting a little too comfy with me.
"I got to go Axel" I said as I picked up my basket ball and started walking away.
"Oh ok. See you at school Y/n" he waved.

//time skip. next day//

It was the morning and school again. I got up and got dressed and started walking my usual way to school. Soon Camilo, Mirabel and Dolores joined me and we had a great time walking to school. The girls kept teasing me and Camilo, but we didn't really mind. When the bell went for class we all headed off and Axel sat in front of me like usual and Camilo across the room. Camilo kept throwing paper planes to me when the teacher wasn't looking and every time there was a funny message on it. We were both trying to hold in our laughter. He wa sleighing at his own jokes.

((((Idk any funny jokes because I'm not a funny person! Anyways carry on)))

Axel turned around to my face going bright red as I tried to contain my laughter.
"What are you giggling at?" He said to me suspiciously. The thing is, the jokes weren't even funny. I was only laughing because they were sooo bad that they were actually funny. Axel snatched the paper from my hands and I tried desperately to get it back.

"What does a fish say when it swims into a wall?"
"Idk"
"Dam"

That's what it said on the note. Axel glanced over at Camilo and looked him up and down then turned back to me.
"Pfftt, really" he whispered to me.

               //after class//

It was now recess and I got the note back and put it in my pocket. I started heading to the bathroom before someone stopped me.
"Hey Y/n" Axel said sadly.
"Yeah" I replied.
"I know you are dating Camilo but I really think we had a moment the other day, at the courts" he told me. I was searching through my memory for anything other than a friendly game.
"So uh...I hope Camilo doesn't take this personally"
He slowly backed me into the wall and then leaned down quite fast before I could react. He started trying to make out with me and he was surprisingly really good at kissing. He placed his hand on my cheek. I grabbed his hand and I bent it backwards and he instantly stopped.
"Ouch, ouch ouch" he said.
"Don't do that again" I said firmly and he stood up again. I saw Camilo vibing to some made up tune in his head and he made his way over to us...

((Thank you guys. Thanks @soleea7 for the idea earlier. I actually remembered to use it this time🥲 I am guessing that the next part will be the last part? Bye)))