Chapter 4 ~

"Can I have your number Hermosa?" Axel asked with a smile on his face. I was just about to answer when Camilo jumped in.
"No Axel, back off" Camilo said to him as he grabbed my arm and walked off with me. As we found somewhere to sit I asked Camilo.
"You really don't like Axel"
"In case you haven't noticed, I really hate Axel" than I giggled at him.
"Want to come to mine after school Hermosa?" Camilo said with a flirtatious look on his face.
"Sure Chico" I smiled back.
"Calling me cutie now Hermosa" Camilo said teasingly.

              //    Time skip //

We walked to the madrigals place but he didn't take me inside his house instead he gestured to go for a walk. Of course I agreed even though I was tired form today. We walked for a bit and talked.
"About...Axel" he began. "You should stay away from him"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because he's a player and you can't trust him" Camilo said sharply.
"Ok, ok" I cut the convocation short.
"So what are your hobbies?" He asked me
"I like drawing" I told him. Just then I felt an arm wrap around my waist gently. I got a swarm of butterflies and my words got caught in my throat. He pulled me in a little closer to him than moved his arm and put it around my shoulder. I leant in and we walked silently for a while.

Camilos pov:
I was so nervous and regretted it immediately when I put my arm around her waist so I moved my arm to around her shoulders instead, but I don't think that made a difference. I had never felt this way for a girl before. She's so perfectly imperfect which to me is perfect...if that makes sense.

Your Pov:
Suddenly the butterflies relaxed and it was more like a feeling of comfort now. His curly hair was so tempting and it took everything in me not to play with it. I wrapped both my hands around his arm and rested by head on his shoulder. Then we released and he stopped walking. He stared into my eyes and I started laughing and he started smiling because I was laughing.
"Stop laughing,  I'm trying to have a romantic moment with you here" we both started laughing even more now.
"Ok, ok straight faces...." We both held back a smile and than he stared into my eyes, but when he stepped closer he tripped and we both went rolling down the hill that was behind us. We weren't rolling for that long and the green grass exploded with little grasshoppers when we came to a sudden stop. Camilo landed on top of me and he had his hand behind my head to stop it from hitting a rock that was behind me and then he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear! I smiled.
"Sorry Hermosa I'm so clumsy, that wasn't really part of my plan" He said as he brushed himself off and gave me a hand up. As he pulled me up though I used the momentum and I kissed him. He was shocked at first but than melted into the kiss. It only lasted about 3-4 seconds but it felt like an eternity. When I pulled away I looked him in his love filled green eyes and I grinned. He grinned back and than we walked back to his house. When we entered his house Dolores immediately came up to us.
"Dolores, don't you dare" Camilo stared at her with a knowingly look.
"So, what are you two doing? Not rolling down hills I hope" she giggled.
"Seriously.." Camilo said with an annoyed face while I laughed under my breathe.
"Mum also told me to tell you that her and the adults have gone out for a few hours so it's just us at home" Dolores mentioned before she was quickly destructed by Mirabel who ran up the stairs who was quickly followed by an angry Isabela. Dolores ran after the commotion.
"Let's go before she comes back" he tried to whisper to me.
"I HEARD THAT" Dolores shouted. We stood in the same spot for 2 seconds before I could feel a mischievous grin on Camilo's face. He tapped me on the shoulder and said "your it"
"You've gotta be kidding me" I laughed as this started being back childhood memories. I ran after him but he did the classic run around the table trick and I couldn't get any closer. We were both laughing out of our control. Than he shape-shifted into a taller person probably to be able to run faster, he ran up the stairs and was quickly followed by me. Right when we got to the top of the stairs I grabbed his arm and he turned around and instantly turned back into himself again.
"g-got you" I puffed, he smiled. He than invited me into his room as we heard the yells of the others as they fought.
"OI you just grabbed my hair!!!" We heard Isabela yell.
"That wasn't me that was Dolores!!!" Mirabel yelled back. Camilo rolled his eyes and walked over to Isabelas flower filled room, I followed him. He swung the door open.
"Are you serious? If your gonna die, die quietly" he said as we watched the three of them stop what they were doing and stare at Camilo with an annoying face. Mirabel who had a hold of Isabelas hair and Dolores who had Mirabel by both her legs. I don't know how they kept a straight face. Suddenly they started fighting again and Camilo calmly turned around and called
"Luisa!!! their fighting again!!!" He then turned around and whispered to me.
"Place your bets now" he said and I couldn't help but giggle. Luisa walked in between me and Camilo and straight to the 3 girls and put them over her shoulder. Camilo turned around and gestured to me to go with him. We both went into his room.

@Jhoselyn111 thanks for commenting on my last update, for some reason wattpad won't let me answer comments but anyways.
Chapter 5 soon.
Also! Credits to the artist this is not my art!!!! I don't know who did the art though!!.