S3 E6 pt 1

Everyone is at the dojo today. We're standing around laughing as we talk about our recent victory. Hawk has his arm around my waist.

"Man, it was so sick!" Mitch smirks as he grabs the attention of our group. "Tory and Riley were just kicking ass, I took care of Chris. Oh, and Hawk got that beta Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just-" He makes the motion of Hawk breaking Demetri's arm while doing a cracking sound.

I briefly smile at Hawk but it disappears when I notice the guilty expression on his face. Everyone congratulates Hawk while I lightly touch his arm, "You don't feel bad about that, right?"

Hawk shakes his head, "Nah babe. It's fine." He looks over my shoulder, making eye contact with someone behind me. "Hey Tory."

I move to the right a little so that she can stand with us. "Hey Queen Cobra," I joke with her as she chuckles. "You scared the crappp out of Sam back there. The whole team is hyping you up now."

She proudly lifts her chin, "I definitely had her pissing herself." Her gaze hardens as she looks towards my boyfriend, "I didn't think you were actually gonna do it."

Hawk looks around anxiously, quickly meeting my eyes before staring back at her. "Yeah well they got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." He says this so fast and I know him well. It hurt him to push out those words.

Now it's Tory's turn to look around awkwardly. She doesn't answer that.

"Have you been to see him yet?" I ask her lightly.

She shakes her head, "I don't wanna talk about it." Then she walks away.

I feel Hawk grab my hand so I lean into his side. He brings me comfort and I don't want to think about how I'd feel if he weren't here. I've noticed him avoiding people today though, and I'm worried he's starting to regret what happened. If he's debating staying with Cobra Kai, that's a decision I'm going to have to make also. I don't want to have to make that decision.

The door chimes as someone walks in. We're facing the door anyways so we both go stiff as we see who walks inside. Kyler comes in smirking with a whole group of people, Dean and Brucks flanking him. I don't fear them anymore. My chin raises in confidence and authority, but it drops a bit as I notice Hawk struggling to even breathe right now.

"Hey," I grip his arm tightly. "You can kick his ass. Why are you even nervous? They're nothing but cocky airheads. Kreese would never let them join anyways."

Hawk just shakes his head before hurriedly walking to the change room. 

Kyler and I make eye contact as Kreese comes out from the office. "Class," Kreese announces. "Welcome our new students." For fucks sake.

Mitch walks over towards them at the door, "I'm gonna call you guys Chodenose and Taintbreath." He looks around at us as he giggles.

This was idiotic of him to do and I knew he'd say something stupid the second he walked over. Kyler leans towards him, "What the hell did you just say?"

Mitch stumbles backwards, "Oh uh, nothing. It's just a thing we do here sometimes." Kyler quickly fakes going for him and Mitch jumps back. Pussy.

I walk over to Kreese while Kyler is distracted. "Sensei, I don't think these guys are Cobra Kai material. They're all pompous assholes, they don't have what it takes." I'm not worried about them showing me up, I'm worried about my dojo becoming something it's not.

Kreese frowns at me, "Weren't you agreeing that we should get some new recruits?"

I can hear all the new people laughing from behind me. They're idiots. I argue with Kreese, "Yeah but these guys don't have what it takes. They're stupid and lazy. Kyler used to pay people to do his homework and I don't even think Brucks can read." I know better than to mention anything about Dean in front of Kreese. The second he sees a weakness, he'll attack it.