Chapter 1

⚠️TW: Fight scene, little blood⚠️

Kakashi's p.o.v

Obito is late to training, again. Minato-Sensei says to give him some more time. Ninja can't be late like this.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Obito said running up to us.

"It's okay, Obito. Just try to be on time, okay?" Minato-Sensei said.

"Okay." Obito said.

I went to say something but someone jabbed me in the side, lightly. I looked over and Hana gave me a pleading look, like asking me not to start something.

"You're late." I said.

"I know, Bakakashi! Sensei said it's fine!" Obito said.

"Sensei is just trying to be nice. You need to start being on time." I said.

"Okay boys. There's no need to start fighting." Rin said.

"Okay." Obito said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay everyone. Let's begin. Obito, Kakashi you two are up first." Minato-Sensei said.

Me and Obito stood in our positions for sparing. Minato-Sensei counted us down and Obito tried to hit me but I just stepped back. He went to kick me and I grabbed his leg and threw him down.

He got up quickly and kept trying to hit me. I kept blocking him yet eventually he kicked me in the side and I tumbled but got up quickly.

We continued fight for a minute before I kicked him and he hit his head on the ground. He got back up through and kicked me back. I felt a branch cut me across the arm. I'm not gonna let that stop me though.

We traded a few blows back and forth before I knocked him off his feet for good. Minato-Sensei told us both we did a great job.

"I didn't expect Obito to get a hit on you. I'm proud of him." Hana said when I got over to her.

"Yeah, well, it won't be happening again." I said.

"Oh come on Kakashi. There's nothing wrong with it. No one is perfect." She tries to reason with me all the time, it's not like I need to hear this again.

"Yeah, whatever." I said.

Minato-Sensei had Rin and Hana spar next and they both were okay. It ended in a tie after 10 minutes when both girls were too tired to fight the other.

"You all did great." Minato-Sensei said. "We have a mission today. It's just guiding a girl back to her village. We meet at the gate in 45 minutes."

We all nodded and went to get ready. I got home and walked inside. My ninja dogs were already there and ran up to me.

"Hey guys. I have a mission so I gotta go get ready, be right back." I said.

I got all my tools and put my kunai in thr pouch and then went back into the living room.

"Ready?" Pakkun asked.

"Yep. See you guys when I get back." I said.

"See you." Pakkun replied before I walked out.

I started walking towards the gate, keeping my head held high, acting like I didn't see them. Hana fell into line next to me and didn't speak. This was normal when walking in the village.

We made it look like she just happen to be walking. Most villagers still sent me hateful glares and would whisper and talk about me, but I didn't care. They could say whatever they want, it doesn't bother me.

When we got to the gate Hana finally said something to me. There wasn't anyone around expect for the ANBU posted at the gate but they didn't even give us a second glance.

"Why do you let them treat you like that?" She asked.

"Hana," I warned.

"I'm your best friend. I'm allowed to ask." She said.

I sighed. She wasn't wrong. "Because it won't matter. Even if I said something, nothing would change. Plus, it doesn't bother me."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

At that moment Minato-Sensei appeared.

"Hey you two." He smiled.

"Hello." Hana said.

"Are Obito and Rin here yet?" He asked.

"No." I said.

He nodded and stood over by the gate and waited for them. I climbed up into a tree and sat there. Hana sat at the foot of the tree.

Obito and Rin walked up to us together, talking about something. Hana tapped the tree and I sighed.

"Hey, where is Bakakashi? I thought he would have came with you." Obito said.

"He did." Hana said.

They looked confused for a second and I jumped down and stood beside Hana. We heard footsteps and Minato-Sensei smiled.

"This is the girl that we'll be guiding back to her village."
___________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Sorry about the cliffhanger, hope you aren't too mad about it!

Anyway this is a Kakashi x OC and any things you need to know will be in the description of this book.

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter!

❤︎Word count: 838 words

❤︎Angrier_TurtleDawn