Chapter 3

⚠️TW: Slight cursing⚠️

Hana's p.o.v

I've been hanging out with Rin and Obito more often because Kakashi is hanging out with Hanare. We still talk a lot though, so I still have my other best friend. Obito and Rin are also reallly fun to hang out with though. I think Kakashi might like Hanare. It's weird, he's never really liked anyone before.

Me, Obito, and Rin are getting ramen right now. We're currently eaiting for our ramen and just talking about whatever while we wait. I also am pretty sure that Rin likes Kakashi so I wonder how that'll play out.

"So, do you think Kakashi like this Hanare girl?" Obito asked.

"I think so." I said.

"Really? Has he ever been interested in anyone before?" Rin asked.

"No, not that I can remember." I said.

"He just seems more distracted whenever we aren't at training." Obito said.

"Yeah. I think he does like her." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"You should talk to him about it and tell us what he says." Rin said, laying her head on her hands on top of the table and smiling.

I tell Obito and Rin that I will then say goodbye and leave them alone. I start walking around the village because I'm bored when I bump into this boy and we both fall to the ground.

"Crap," the boy curses.

"I'm sorry." I appoligize, standing up. "I wasn't watching were I was going."

"That's okay." The boy said.

I help him up and he thanks me. He has light brown hair that he currently is keeping back in a ponytail and brown eyes. His skin is lightly tanned.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Hana." I said. "Yours?"

"Iruka." He said, holding his hand out to me with a smile. I shook his hand.

"So what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just going to hang out with some of my friends. What about you?" He asked me.

"Just wandering." I answer politely.

"You should come hang out with me and my friends! It'll be fun." He said.

Should I? Maybe I should find Kakashi first. But he's probably still with Hanare and I don't feel like being a third wheel today. Plus this boy is kind of cute.

"Sure." I said, deciding to hang out with him in the end.

"Great! Let's go." He said.

This seems like it'll be fun.

-------------timeskip: 3 hours later--------------

I walked back through the village. I just left from hanging out with Iruka and his friends and they all seem pretty nice.

"Hana." I turned and Kakashi walked up to me.

"Hey, there you are. I couldn't find you earlier." I said.

"Yeah," He brushes it off. "I actually was looking for you." He said.

"Really? Do you need something?" I ask.

"I was just going to ask-" He stopped when he saw something behind me.

I turned and Iruka ran up to me, holding my jacket. He looks at me and put the hand with the jacket out. "You forgot this." He says.

"Oh, thank you." I take the jacket and nod at him.

"No problem." He says, then he looks behind me and he sees Kakashi. He instantly freezes.

"What's wrong? You both are standing so still." I said.

"Iruka. What are you doing here?" Kakashi takes a step towards me.

"Just bringing the girl her jacket. Hell, what are you doing here?" Iruka said, balling his hands into fists.

"I happen to be her best friend," Kakashi says.

He's never said it out loud before. My stomach feels weird. Have I started my period?

"You gave the jacket back. Now go." Kakashi said.

Iruka just rolled his eyes and then walked away.

"Uh... what was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing," Kakashi said. "Anyway, I wanted to ask if you were free this weekend."

"Yeah, I am. Why?" I ask.

"We haven't had a sleepover in awhile." Kakashi said.

My eyes lit up. "Oh my god! Yes! We need to have a sleepover!" I squealed.

"Right. This weekend, your house." He says.

"Totally!" I said.

He nods at me and then walks away, waving as he walks. I wave back and once he's gone I quickly run to the nearest bathroom.

My stomach was feeling weird, I had to check if I was on my period. I wasn't. I don't know why my stomach got all tingly just then.

I run home and start to prepare for tommorow's training. Making sure my weapon pouch is filled and washing my training clothes.

Once all that is done I go to bed because it's dark outside. Who knows what tommorow will bring but I'm excited. Minato-Sensei did mention we have a mission so I hope no one gets too hurt. Or if we're lucky no one will get hurt at all.
____________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

Sooo.... sorry it took so long for me to update this book, I just ran out of ideas. I will be trying to update again soon! Have a good day/night! Also don't worry, it's still me I just changed my username :)

❤︎Word count: 870 words

❤︎Valen_Pine