Chapter 11

⚠️TW/CW: cussing, mention of torture, gore(?)⚠️

Hana's p.o.v

We've been locked in this place for three days and Kakashi still hasn't woken up. I check every hour to make sure he still has a pluse, is still breathing, and his body temperature isn't dropping too much.

I'm seriously worried. All of us have been awake all three days, but he hasnt even fluttered his eyelashes (god they're gorgeous) once.

Everyone is worried but I think I'm the most worried. Everyone is starting to notice how I'm acting weird with Kakashi. I think I'm letting it slip too much, and I'm worried they're gonna find out about us.

And to make matters worse, yesterday they came and took Minato and Kushina somewhere. No one knows where, but we're all mervous and scared about what's gonna happen.

"We've been here three days..." Rin says, trailing off for a minute while playing with her hands. "What do you think they're gonna do with us?"

"Honestly, they might just try and torture the information out of us." Obito said.

"Don't think about that, Obito!" I said. "It will only worry us more."

"What more do we have? They already took Minato and Kushina. We're all the information left." Obito said.

A few seconds after Obito finished saying that the door swung open. Two men in white coats walked in, and another man walked in behind them.

The men in the white coats stood beside each other looking at the other man. The other man was wearing all black and glaring at us.

He stopped glaring when he got to me. He turned his head and looked at Kakashi. That's when he smiled. I knew something was off.

"You've been awfully attached to this one." The man says to me, motioning towards Kakashi.

We were all quiet. I didn't want them to take Kakashi, but I didn't know what to do.

The man smiled at his friend. "Mika, hm? You think so?" He asked.

"I do." The friend said, smiling.

"What are you guys talking about!?" Obito blurted out.

"Now, now, little one," the friend said in an overly sweetened voice, "don't lash out at us. That will only come back to bite you in the ass."

I could tell Obito was getting frusturated and Rin was worried. I was both. I moved to be more in front of Kakashi. The first guy noticed me.

"Awh, cutie if you think that moving to shield your friend from view is going to stop us you're wrong." He said with a sly smile.

"What are you here for!?" I asked.

"We're here for the boy. Hand him over nicely unless you wanna make a mess." The friend said.

"What!? No!" I said.

"Fine. Be like that." The friend said.

The first guy stepped towards me. Obito tried to launch himself at him but the friend used a water jutsu to trap him in a water bubble.

I tried to protect Kakashi, but the guy pushed me away. When I tried to stop him from grabbing Kakashi he kicked me in the stomach and I stumbled back into the wall.

I tried to stop him when he started walking away but I couldn't. I couldn't grab him. He took Kakashi out of the room. The friend let Obito out of the bubble and then walked out.

We were all silent. I didn't know what to say. He was gone.

Kakashi's p.o.v

I woke up in a dimly lit room. I wasn't sure how long I had been out, but it had to have been for awhile. My muscles and joints, suprisingly, were only semi-stiff.

It was like I had been stretching in my sleep or something. I shrugged it off. I sat up and looked around. I was laying on a bed with light green covers and a black wood frame.

The walls were painted black, which added to the darkness.

"What happened?"
________________________
Hello my Gays, Straights, and whatever else you guys are,

I MISSED YOU ALL *MWAH*

im sorry i dissapeared for so long,  try not to do it again, hs is just beating my fucking ass rn

ANYWAYS, just a short chapter to get me back in the groove of writinggg

Remember to drink water, eat something, stay safe, and try to have a good day/night

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

❤︎Word count: 738 words

❤︎Valen_Pine