008.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

______________________________________

Since the talk with Rio, he been trying. He never cleared up the video but I never brought it up. It's been almost a month since it happened and it's like we been trying to forget about it yet I can't. I'm making Mac & Cheese with sausage, corn bread, ribs, and green beans.

He was practicing really hard since his next game is coming up, he texted me that he was coming home early he seemed mad over text but I just typed ok.

I made the Mac n Cheese, and ribs earlier. Right now I'm focused on the green beans, and corn bread. I had the ribs and mac in the food warmer, the greens on the stove almost ready and corn bread in the oven..

After 10 minutes the food was officially done. I took out the Mac, Ribs, from out the warmer. Corn Bread, and Beans from out the oven and off the stove. I made our plates and wrapped the rest of the food up in aluminum foil.

I heard the door open and keys dropping I was smiling til he walked in and I saw his face. He had an bussed lip, bruise forming on his cheek, and a cut above his eyebrow. He looked like he was bout to cry.

"What happened?" I ran from around the island in the kitchen to grab his face. He looked sexy as hell though forreal.

"What you mean ma?" He tried to act dumb like I'm not in his face forreal. My "really nigga" face was on 10.

"Rio Aymeric Banks. What do you mean? What I mean? Nigga I'm in yo face right now. I see them bruises forming so tell me what the fuck happened. We talked about how he wasn't gon do this, how we was gon be more OPEN with the decisions we made." I gripped his face and kept his eyes on me since he wanna turn his head.

"Man, get the fuck up out my face man. You are no better stop telling at me before I say something I regret." Rio spoke calmly. I scrunched my face up.

"What you gon say Rio? I wanna know." I folded my arms and leaned against the counter. He put his head down as leg went 100 mph.

"Don't put yo head down dude, say the shit. You was acting like you was really gon help me, had me believing you was gon help me find myself or push me to find myself. Well wigga you ain't gon do shi--" I was cut off by Rio picking me up and putting me on the island.

He removed my shorts, I wasn't wearing any panties. He spread my legs apart then entered two fingers, he massaged my clit with his thumb and started to eat. I was a moaning mess. I kept trying to move away.

"Stop fucking running." He mumbled against my cooty cat. He went back to tongue fucking me, my face was doing all types of expressions. My stomach started to cave in like a Capri Sun.

"Let it go ma." He said a raspy voice, I squirted and came at the same time. I tried catching my breath but the he did it all over again. I was literally crying, my whole body shook and jerked as he got some ice.

"Staaawwppppp. I'm sorrryyyy." I whined with tears trying to push his head away.

"You gon stop coming at me forreal." He kept tongue fucking me.

"Yessss." I whined out, No.

"Cum for me then ma, let me taste you." I shook like I was having a exorcism. I squirted on his face when he hit my cooty cat.

He got up wiping his face. He still had this pissy ass attitude. He went upstairs to get me a rag and wiped me off. That was all I needed i guess chile. I'm not mad no more just curious. He picked me up and sat me on the couch.

"I'a get the food." He said walking around with no shirt. I nodded and he left.

I grabbed the remote and turned on Beauty and the Beast waiting for him. He came back with 2 plates gave one to me and left the other on the table, and came back with 2 cranberry pineapple juices.

I put my plate next to his, grabbed his hands, he turned his body facing mine and we prayed.

"Dear Father, I pray for my bestfriend's safety and security as he's on the football field. Please, Lord, keep him safe every game he plays, where he walks, where he go's you say things happen for a reason but don't take him from me. He is my reason. Keep him under your watchful eye and never let him stray from your sight or what's important to him keep him on the right and only path. Please, Lord, give your angels to protect him of evil and weird friends and never allow him to listen to the words of his enemies keep him in your hands and give him strength. In Jesus name we pray. Amen." We said Amen at the end.

As I was done, I felt his eyes on me. I looked at him as I grabbed my plate.

"I'm your reason?" He pointed out, smiling.

"Boy shush, and eat. We still got to talk but I won't ruin the moment." I made it known, he groaned but nodded.

"Okay, Sam. This food good though girl.. who they thought they know." He stuck his tongue out bouncing his chest up and down a little.

"Bye, Rio." I laughed and we watched the movie.

"Bye, squirter shooter." He said and we laughed.

"It was never that funnny." I said.

___________________________________

01.31.22