009.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀
______________________________________________

I was currently at Rio's game, and they were winning by 5 points. He threw the ball they dropped, but picked it up fast. They ran for the touchdown and the won. I ran down to congratulate Rio but as I was running I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw it was my ex Malachi. My body froze in fear.

"Wassup, Sam." He licked his lips down at me with a smirk. I tried to walk around him but he griped my arm and dragged me to the family bathroom as he dragged me I facetimed Rio, he answered. I had put my phone in the back of my pants.

He threw me down and I hid my phone in the back of toilet. I was fighting him, screaming for help, biting but even through all of that I prepared for the worst.

"STOP." I screamed, that was the last thing I said before being thrown to the wall. I blacked out.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋
_____________________________________

I was waiting for Sam, but I heard my phone ringing and I seen it was her. I answered it and I heard nothing but screaming for help, fighting sounds, and then grunts.. sexual grunts. I didn't hang up cause it would make a sound but I checked her location and saw she was still here but when I followed the dot she was in a bathroom.

I opened the door, and ran to the stall she was in. I saw Malachi over her, and her passed out with her bleeding from the head. I saw red. I grabbed Malachi and whooped his fucking ass like Summer Walker said.

"I wanna start wit yo mama, she shoulda whooped yo ass mmm."

I was beating dude til I saw blood, and I did. He was bleeding from all over. I dragged him to the field and left his bloody ass there. I ran back into the bathroom to get Sam, I fixed her up and carried her to my car. I let her rest in the backseat.

I felt betrayed, angry, like beating his ass til he died bro.

I drove in silence so I can hear if Sam would wake up and she didn't so I pulled up into Wendy's for food cause I'm knowing she gon want some. I got her a Baconator burger, Baconator fries and pink lemonade.

10 minutes later I pulled up into our apartment complex, I carried the food first cause I know how she gets, and then I carried her. I woke her up though so she can eat.

"Sam?" I called out.

"Samaria." I shook her a little.

"Ma." I said and she got up. I kept my head down cause I couldn't even look at her. I promised to keep her safe and I fucked it up.

"Yo food in the microwave, and yo drink in the freezer. When you done, I ran you a bath with some Epson Salt and essential oil, I'ma sleep out here for tonight." I told her going in the other bathroom to take my shower.

Why couldn't shit just go right man? Like we really been doing good then Malachi weird ass, who I thought was my boy turn around and do some weird shit I don't give a fuck bout nunnadetttt shit or how shit go but I know he had no fucking business.

I'm not tryna sound selfish in a matter like this but it's like she's mine and I'm hers, she knows it, I knows it, he knew it but he did some weird shit which is crazy.. gotta get back to the old me and kill his weird ass.