1 ) Insignificant Approach

SCENE I

SCENE I.
INSIGNIFICANT APPROACH
mourning is of no worth.

JUNGWON KNEW that there are five stages of grief

JUNGWON KNEW that there are five stages of grief. And each and every menace fueled by it was witnessed by a youth, situated inside the walls of the Yang household. He merely missed the realization that these stages were occurring upon him. Such white walls reflected painful light, tainting the residence's essence of serenity. Yang Jungwon could not resist resorting to denial. Though, it was no serious anger, it was just enough to fill the void space of vindictive silence with repeated utters of, "No, no, no..." over mere electronics. The skeptical male held the item near his chest and shook it more towards its inevitable state of permanent impairment.

  Anger then knocked onto the door of Jungwon's heart to welcome him into the second phase of anguish. With the blame directed to himself, he could only hear his own voice mutter was unique enough to indirectly persuade him into buying it, most of all, how it cost ₩50,000 upon purchase.

  Jungwon had lost hope. Of all things bound to be broken, why such? Why must the most expensive item I thought would be useful become of no use? Have I actually come to be cursed with all such clumsiness around? Alas, questions became blunt knives that besieged him. But with no answers around, he was wounded with no weapon to shelter himself.

  It was all over. Not so soon, he could only acknowledge that his headphones no longer will come to life and do such wondrous things for him once again. The acceptance that soon wiped all grief away neglected its presence and dominated him.

  No one knew an entire minute could be a sight to see. Not until the famous five stages of grief that will ever take an effect upon everyone swiftly progressed within the time given- over an inanimate object too lifeless to even say its goodbyes to one who loved it the most. It all took a sigh to end it all and a self-toss on another lifeless sofa who sat forth the lifeless television. Too many times have I surely mentioned such a word of lifeless, but it is definitely what gives description to Jungwon's life best.

  He was a lifeless highschool graduate decaying in a lifeless abode vigorously bound to live with lifeless items. His mother had herself sure her son would attain college before faltering to lifelessness, yet his mother's fate seemed star-crossed. Yang Jungwon, a mother's son, squandered months mourning for a lifeless body who no longer breathed air and saw sun as his unlike the way she did long ago. Soon, he realized mourning was of no worth. It does not do anything to a death of a beloved nor can it bring it back, and it wouldn't hurt to apply such a lesson learned to today's happening. It was electronic, after all. It could not do so much unlike a regular human being can.