6 ) Grand Entrance Of The Sun

SCENE VI

SCENE VI.
GRAND ENTRANCE OF THE SUN
he's got the entirety of the milky
way's stars in his eyes that shined
brighter than stars themselves.

LIFE HAS about a thousand reasons heaping on Yoo Yerim as to why love Yang Jungwon as a character

LIFE HAS about a thousand reasons heaping on Yoo Yerim as to why love Yang Jungwon as a character. Be it his physical charms no other man could ever attain, or the fact that he's got the entirety of the Milky way's stars in his eyes that shined brighter than the stars themselves. Maybe because he's got the hearts of angels and devils, all sealed as one in his. These were only a few to mention. However, one specific ability of his was quite likable to her.

︎ ︎ ︎'Fine. I'll apply for college. In Gangnam. You owe me an entire meal of curry for this one.'

︎ ︎ ︎His unforeseen tendencies to alter his judgments at the last minute.

︎ ︎ ︎Though it may not always be for the best, and may even be considered a flaw at some point, it was one unique persona of his. There had always been a tale about Yerim along with her love for surprises that once circulated among the campus back in her world, one which showcased the genuine anecdote, of her wrath over an exposed birthday setup.

︎ ︎ ︎"That spoiled brat. I don't even have money!" Such a sour and displeased expression that matched her morning state and frizzy hair fled free from her mouth, after silently reading the short notice that Jungwon left on her door through this blue sticky note. For it had only been the seventh hour of that day, Yerim was only yet to keep up her balance, all dependent on the stagnant wall while running her fingers in between hair strands. Yoo Yerim stood there, inclined, in between the hallways and the guest room, strangling her head, as she looked for a Yang Jungwon to appear and made sure he wasn't toying with her. "Why demand curry like this when all I did was tell him to go to school?"

︎ ︎ ︎Soon, these reflections were discarded into dust and Yerim had to perform her daily morning routine. The tide of loneliness had decided to crash on her again, and she learned it was not a day to tolerate it. She had long ceased merely to dream of the sensation of flowers within her touch, for she was already stepping out of the residence while on the brink of risking Jungwon's trust. With solely a satisfactory scrub and a few borrowed clothes from his closet, she was good to go to face the sun.