Happy To Be Home

As the carriage reached the castle lucas opened the door and helped athy get down. They saw claude, diana, felix and lily standing on the entrance and athy ran towards them and hugged her mom and dad happily.

"dad.. Mom.. I am back.. I missed you so much"

She beamed a happy smile. Everyone was surprised and at the same time happy that athy returned back to her old self. She then hugged lily and felix. Diana saw lucas and smiled happily

"welcome back lucas"

she smiled at him and he bowed to them. They went inside everyone was happy to see athy being happy like she always do.

"you guys must be tired from travelling long way, go and rest, let's meet at lunch"

Diana said and claude and felix went back to work.

"lucas we prepared your room, can I send you some servants to your room? Lily asked smiling.

" Huh.. no need thanks lily " lucas said and went to his room.

" he was always like this " lily chuckled.

She went back to athy's room and helped her with bath and getting ready for lunch. Athy gave her gifts to lily and to diana who came after a bit and chatted with them for long, she showed them her photos taken during her trip and the dance video in magic stone . She went to give her gifts for her dad and felix. Diana and lily looked at each other and giggled

"lily.. I want to frame this photo in large size and hang in athy's room"

Diana said showing a photo in which lucas was holding athy  by waist, she placed her hand on his shoulder and both are smiling at each other, it was a photo taken by helena during thier dance.

"what if his majesty saw it?"

lily asked in panic  thinking she was really going to do that.

"pfft.. Relax lily I was kidding I don't want our lucas to get tormented by claude"

"  I am really happy that our athy turn back to normal, I always had a feeling she will become alright if she spend time with lucas " lily beamed a smile

"hmm.. I also know that, lucas always care for athy so I know he will rush to be with her that's why I told him everything. As expected of our lucas he changed our athy back"

Diana smiled looking at the photo.

"lily... I wish lucas will be my son in law, I always wished for this since they two were kids but I know all my wishes don't come true, I give up on that, when claude stuck in a situation where athy had to be engaged into alphues"

Diana said still looking at the photo.

"hmm  not only you and me, so many of our maids  wished lucas and athy will love each other and end up together , no one  knows what will happen in the future but let's hope best for our athy"

Diana and lily smiled and watched the video clip and other photos and was happy that athy is enjoying her academy life. Diana and lily went to do some works.

Athy got out of her room to go to the dining hall she saw the servants on the way and wished them back with a smile. She saw lucas coming out of his room. She ran towards him and cling to his arm and walked along with him to the dining hall.

"kyaa look at them.. so lovely."

"yeah they two grown up so much"

"how many years it been..? seeing them together like this.. I missed this"