Trap

The next day lucas seem to be in a really good mood and he smiled so much  that the  boys on the training ground, thier dormitory and caftereia looked at him confused thier ice cold rep is smiling so much today he only smile in front of his girlfriend" did something happen..? "" he is  in a good mood today" .  Cabel heard some boys murmuring and sighed 'yeah good for him he went for a date even in between his busy schedule and was happy about that.. He is so lucky .. He have such a reliable Friend like me..' cabel thought.

On the other hand athy felt a bit anxious from the morning, but she don't know why she felt like something bad was gonna happen today and looked upset , when helly heard her reason for being down she tried cheering her up that everything will be alright. They went to thier class and only attended two classes and continued thier preparation works. Athy and helena went to meet thier teacher while lucas and cabel was talking with thier teacher. Kiel looked at lucas hiding behind a wall there was another boy standing beside him his  eyes were covered with brown hair and he glared at lucas gritting his teeth.

" you saw him well right? Don't mess up and do everything properly, it's so hard to trap him, he is so smart, be careful"

kiel nagged at him but got surprised to see his reaction he seems to know lucas and  seems like he  had some grudge against him , he smirked at him. The brown haired boy went near lucas and bumped into him On Purpose, lucas turned towards him he bowed down an apology and rushed out but lucas suddenly felt something electrifying throughout his body. He find it hard to breath and stand  by supporting his hand on the wall panting. Cabel got panicked and asked lucas what's wrong..? he managed to stand  straight and told him he need some time alone and not to  tell athy about this. He struggled to walk but managed to slowly walk along the corridor with the help of the wall.  When he placed his hand on the door on the corner for support  it opened and  someone suddenly pushed him Inside the  room and locked the door. He was breathing hard, felt dizzy, drenched in sweat  but more than that, he hate that dark room. it reminded him of his childhood days in his mansion  where he was confined in his room alone in a dark  place, he hated it.. he hated everything... he wanted to went outside so he managed to stand up and tried to open the door  but he can't, the door was locked from outside he tried to use magic and again felt that electrifying feeling and his shortness of breath intensified. His body went numb and cold sweat drenched his whole Body like He was sitting under the  rain.

he finally figured out what happened to him

he finally figured out what happened to him.. His mana was locked from his head to toe the flow of his mana was locked from going out which inhibited  his ceaseless  emission of mana outside his body, he needs to do that to maintain his mana circulation, since he have tremendous amount of mana if he store them inside his body, it will take a toll on him, that's why now it made his body get overwhelmed with mana and he can't breath properly. He felt like every inch of his body  is paining. 'isn't it black magic..? Which bastard did this..?  It's really pissing me Off ' he hate the pain he is feeling all over the body but he hated the darkness and staying in the  room alone the most.. He tried to erase his memories from past which he tried hard to forget but easily returning to him now he tried to replace  them with his memories with athy and tried to stand up but he can't do anything. Everything was dark around him and he can't breath his whole body pained