The Ceremony.

Lucas rushed to the other side and saw athy and helena looking everywhere.

"sia.."

She turned around smiling and waved to him.

"how did it go?" she asked with a curious eyes.

"we got permission" he said nonchalantly, athy and helena hified.

"so.. when are you going to catch that cockroach?" she asked .

"when we finish this festival and everyone went back home for vacation.. It's not safe to confront him with so many students here" he said and she nodded her head in agreement.

"did you looked around all the stalls?" cabel asked helly amd she nodded her head smiling

" other than that  I had fun watching something else" she said with a smirk.

"what's that?" cabel asked and helly explained everything happened back then and they started laughing.

They roamed around the stalls one more time chatting happily. They finished thier works when in the evening when eveyone cleaned thier stalls and the ground is now empty.

"We appreciate all the students participated in today's event , the winners were announced on tomorrow ceremony thank you for participating. now eveyone can go back to their dorm"
Athy finished her thank you speech.

They also went back  to thier room. The girls flopped in the bed exhausted. They heard someone knocking the door and they opened to see the girls from the fruit stall standing and smiling at them. They once again thanked her md gave them cookies in cute shapes. Athy chuckled looking at them and thanked them. She placed them on the table and fell asleep on her bed.

The next morning when she was woken up by a familiar voice she opened her eyes to see her mom sitting on the bed. She Sat down and hugged her tight.

"mom..."

"hi sweet heart.. Are you doing well? I missed you so much" diana said hugging her back

 Are you doing well? I missed you so much" diana said hugging her back

"hmm.. I am doing great..  I missed you too... Where is dad?

" he asked me to say sorry to you dear.. He suddenly got so many work to do he can't make it "diana said in a apologetic tone.

" I see.. It's ok mum you are  here I am Fine. "she smiled at her.

" aww.. My sweet daughter. "he hugged her tightly.

" mum..you are crushing me "she said.

" ahh  sorry " she realesed her.

" lily.. " she went towards lily and hugged her.

Helena opened her eyes waking up in the noise he opened her eyes and saw blurry image of diana..

" athy... When did you become tall.. Your hair long too "sha Sat up mumbling.