My Light

Lucas teleported to the forest house and searched for athy but she was not inside the house he went to the garden and saw her standing watering the roses.

"sia.."

He called and started walking towards her. Athy stopped watering and looked behind in a flash she placed the water jug down and stood there looking at him wide eyed, she took steps towards him, hugged him tightly by his neck and tears dribbled down and wetted her cheeks, he hugged her back and patted her head. They stayed like that for some time. She released the hug and cupped his face.

"are you okay now..? She asked with face full of worries.

" I am okay I really really fine now don't worry "

he said wiping her tears. She nodded her head looking down still sad. He raised her face by her chin to face him in the eyes

" sia.. Look at me.. I am really fine now.. I am sorry for scaring you like that.. it won't happen again so don't make this face"

He leaned closer and kissed her on lips she kissed him back and folded her hands around his neck thier kiss lasted for long time then they slowly parted to breath. Athy is panting with her face red and she looked up to see him looking down at her casually and smirking.

" I more healthier than before since master changed my mana flow level actually if I tried to change it myself it will be so hard and took several years but master make it easy for me now my senses, stamina everything is ten times better than normal person it's doubled now... isn't that a good thing? "

He asked smiling, athy heared everything looking down but didn't said anything she walk past him fastly and entered the house lucas followed her behind calling her but she didn't replied and went to her room and closed the door with a loud bang lucas got confused and standed outside her room., he teleported inside her room in front of her and got panicked to see her crying. He went near her and tried to cup her face but she slid his hand away so he pulled her towards him by her waist, leaned his forehead on hers, he tried to look into her eyes but she is still looking down tears falling.

"I am sorry.. I will say it how many times you want.. Stop Crying.. I hate it the Most when you cry.. stop crying.. Will you?"

She wiped her tears and looked at him straight in the eyes

She wiped her tears and looked at him straight in the eyes. Placing her hands on his chest and he was looking down at her holding her by her waist.

" do you have any idea how much worried I was when I saw you like that yesterday.. I can't even think straight.. My mind went blank.. I barely kept myself sane and think of uncle. When he told me you will be fine I thought I will be relaxed but I can't.. even after that I was anxious.. and all sort of thoughts flooded my mind.. What if we found you late.. What if you hadn't given me this ring.. Will you really be okay.. How much it must have hurt for you.. But when I thought about what if I can't see you again.. My.. my heart felt like It will tear into pieces.. I can't stop crying and I can't help but blame myself that I didn't take good care of you that's why it happened.. I should be the one on that room not you.. I know you hate darkness but can't be with you and you are alone I really felt like dying when I saw you drenched in sweat with ice cold body.. How can you said that was a good thing..? You jerk.. You...