Unforgettable Day

They pull apart from the kiss after a time that felt like eternity. Athy was as red as tomato now. She was panting from the deep kiss to catch the breath. Lucas was also panting but he was amused to see her blushed face it made him greedy for her, he wants to look at it all day. He smirked and and leaned near her ears and whispered

"you are red"

"sh.. Shut up"

She hugged him tight and buried her face in his shoulder.

"ahh.. It's so embrassing I wish I could turn back time"She whined.

" what was? " he asked patting her head.

" I mean... who will confess while crying I didn't wanted to confess but if I want to I would prefer doing it in cool way or at least better than crying"

'so cute' "pfft... Don't worry I am OK with that, it was cute "

"is that so?" she looked above and see his face tilting her head smiling .

"hmm.. It is but.... Why didn't you want to confess..?"

He was sad when hear athy said that 'did she don't want to date me is that why she is saying that if she didn't love me then there is no need but why the hell she didn't want to when she love me..? He was confused as hell at her words.still Hugging him leaning on his shoulder her face facing towards his neck she looked down from looking at his face.

" it's just that I am afraid.... I am afraid of rejection, I can bear it when it was from anyone else but I can't bear it when it was from you that's why I didn't want to tell you what if you stop being my friend as well I can't.. I really can't tolerate that"

Tears starting to fall from her eyes.

"gosh why am I crying so much today"

She again buried his face in his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Lucas was stunned to hear her reply. He can't believe what he was hearing once again 'you truly surprise me so much today.. are you planning on killing me with your cuteness..?'

"pfft.. Why would I reject you dummy..? And why the hell I stop being your friend if I stop being your friend I don't know what to do in my life.. To be honest being your friend was the best thing ever happened to me and I am aslo afraid of confessing to you that's why I also held it with me I am afraid what If one day you have to leave me like those people what if I hurt you by being more than friend I had so many fears but what I afraid most was what if you leave me that's why I didn't confess either "

Athy was touched by what he told her he always mask his feeling so well, that's why she can't find what he thinks most of time but hearing what he says she confirmed that lucas also felt the same way as her and that made her so happy.

" pfft I don't know you have such dumb thoughts lucas.. why would I leave you..?, I will never leave you, you are annoying so many times but I never thought about leaving even in my dreams "

"pfft looks like we held back our feelings for some useless thoughts"

"hmm yeah so we should promise each other that we should always talk things out and clear any misunderstandings and if we fight in the future we should just ask sorry and reconcile don't ever think about breakup I will break your skull before that and..." her voice trailed off she looked down and said in a slow voice

" don't ever cheat or betray me "

her voice was sad while saying that lucas felt a pang in his heart hearing that. He pushed her apart from him and cupped her face.

" sia.. Listen carefully I won't say this cheesy words again but it's all my true feelings.. You are the only one for me, I will only love you until the day I die and I never cheat or betray you , that's never gonna happen and I promise I will try my best to become a best boyfriend for you, If you don't like anything just tell me I will change it..I will do anything just to see your smile "