Busy Days

Athy and helly become tired and slept on the same bed. Lily turn off the candles and closed the door. Lucas   was in  the tower sitting on the balcony rail of his room looking outside thinking about something deeply. He turned to see cabel was  on the bed  fast asleep. He teleported back to the castle and walked towards claude's office and knocked his door. When he entered claude looked at him confused.

"what are you doing here late at night?" he asked him.

"I have something to tell you"

Claude looked at him and understood he had something to discuss with him

"sit"
He said and stood up from his table and Sat on the sofa opposite to him.

"your majesty first of all thank you for arranging the engagement... Do you still  remember  what I told you when I came to palace  when you asked me who my parents are?"

"you told me you are illegitimate child of that useless king of huale  legis" claude said in indifferent tone.

"yeah and no one other than me and him know that because my mom died when I born and he lo led me in a separate room so no one can found out" lucas said his face looking emotionless.

"I remember.. you already told me this.."  claude said.

"if we held a engagement would you invite him here?" he asked him looking straight in his eyes but claude can't say what he is thinking looking at his eyes.

"what do you want me to do? " claude asked him. He looked down for a moment and again looked at him.

"please don't call him.. I know what i am asking is difficult thing to do.. But I really never want to see his face again" lucas said claude can see his eyes were sincere.

"I won't"

"pardon?"

"I said I won't I already decided not to call him you don't have to request this to me" claude said getting up from the sofa. He saw lucas looked at him surprised, he smirked and patted his head while walking away.

"go back to the tower

"go back to the tower.. I am not doing this for you I also don't like him"

 I am not doing this for you I also don't like him"