Preparing For Festival

Athy opened the door to see helena already ready to go out

"sorry helly I am late.. lucas didn't moved an inch I have to nag him to come here " She sighed

"ahh it's okay I also woke up late, then let's get going athy we have tons of works to do but before that let's check out notice  board  cabel.. went to receive the report from the deen"

"ahh.. you mean their final decision on dress code and timing of the Festival?"

"yeah it's important to know them so that we can also check out the boutiques it will be difficult to get one prepared in one week so we have to hurry and order first"

"you are right let's go"

They walked towards the main hall and saw already several students gathered there and cabel was pinning the papers on the board he saw them and waved to them. They waved back. They waited for cabel since its so crowded there.

"caby.. Tell me what's the colour quick
."

Helena asked in a hurry can't contain  her excitement.

"pfft.. Relax helly it's red and black this time"

"red and black..?" athy mumbled as she thought of lucas.

"yeah.. And the timing was set to be from 9.00am to  7.00pm  and we have a busy  schedule the for the morning and we are free on evening  for day 1, on day 2 we are free full day and day 3 as you know everyone will be busy so we are no exception.. Girls please come back quick from your shopping and help us with work. " cabel said

" yeah we will be back ASAP "
Helana assured  her boyfriend and athy nodded.

They went to the entrance and saw a carriage ready, the horseman said that lucas told him to take them safely. They Sat in the carriage and helena showed athy her list and they were discussing about some stuffs.

" helly what about color of the  dress? Black or red?"

"athy.. Let's go with red do you remember the dress I bought you which you wore on your first date that day I realised red look so good in you let's go with red" she smiled.

Athy smiled at her gently at the thought how she was thinking  her  first before thinking for  herself .

"yeah let's do that... helly will look so beautiful in red... I am waiting to see you on red"

she smiled at her and helly  beamed in happiness. They reached the place and they tried to finish thier shopping as soon as possible. Helly realised something and noted it for a while now she is confirmed

"athy did you also notice..?" she whispered to her.

" You mean those sidekicks of jennete..? Yeah I did "

"oh God!! ... Why the hell are they following us or they spying on us..? but why..?"

"I think I know why.. come.. I will show you"

Athy smirked and entered the boutique.
Dragging helena she choosed a grand red colour dress which is huge and heavy with so many works on it. 'what..? It's not at all her style.. eventhough she is a princess she don't like big dresses with bouffant style bottom but why..? Helly looked at  her confused. Athy placed that model for order and went for helly' s dress. They chosed one for her and left the shop.

"athy..are you sure you are gonna wear that thing?"

"that one.. Pfft.. hell.. No". She chuckled.

"then why..?"

"that's for our stalkers I will ask my mom for one by letter." she winked at her. Helly finally understood why she did that.

"ohh... My.. My.. It's gonna be so fun let's see who wears that " helena said happily and they both smirked.