Preparing For Festival 2

Athy had an ominous feeling when she saw him. She thought she should stay away from him .

" how did you know me..? and what do you want?" she asked in a blunt tone not showing fear or hatred in it.

" I also study in the same academy as you but I am your senior, I am impressed by how well you are doing your work so I wanted to be friends with you, can I? "

He extended his hand to her hoping for a handshake. Athy gave him a sharp look.

"I am sorry I don't want to"

She turned and was when she was about to get inside the carriage.. Carax grabbed her hand the ring in her finger glowed and he felt a electrifying sensation all over his body he felt like his heart would stop right away so he suddenly released her hand. Athy glared at him in fury.

"oh sorry for that.. But why.? . Why don't you be friends with me?" he asked in a pitiful tone but athy didn't give in to him.

"I simply don't want to, that's it, I don't have to give you a reason. "

She said and entered the carriage and slammed the door. She Sat inside the carriage looking mad..

"athy.. Who did you talk with.. Why are you upset?"

Helena asked in a worried tone.

"it's nothing helly some idiotic guy asked me to be his friend but I rejected" athy shrugged.

"I see.. Now a days they are pestering you so much aren't they.. Looking for a opportunity when you are alone and approaching you.. Tsk.."

Helena complained annoyed and athy nodded her head in agreement.

"leave it helly it's so frustrating.. And then..what about your accessories?"

Athy asked and they changed thier topic and started chatting happily. Carax stood there frozen in shock When the carriage move far away from him . 'what is that power..? I am sure she can't use magic.. Is it lucas' s.. It must be his seeing how string it was.. I have to figure out how he is protecting her.. Tsk.. I wanted to use my power over her today and seduce her into falling for me .. Seems like it will Take some time but I will Definitely get you athy.. Haah.. You refused to be my friend? Wait and see how I make you beg to me " he smirked.

Lucas and cabel was on thier way to the play ground but lucas saw his ring glowing for a minute and then back to normal. He suddenly turned and ran towards the gate. Cabel followed not asking where he is going . Lucas ran towards the entrance and saw athy and helena coming down from the carriage. The horseman helped them moving thier things to thier dorm. He ran towards athy.

"sia.."

Athy turned smiling hearing her name being called cause lucas was the only one who call her like that, she saw him running towards her. She was surprised when lucas pulled her into a hug. Helena and cabel sighed as everyone stared at them wide eyed.

" what happen caby..? did he missed his girlfriend parting from her for such short time?" helly asked in a sarcastic tone.

"no idea" cabel shrugged .

She was patting his back as he was hugging her panting. His heart was beating fast from running.she moved away from him and looked at his face, he was anxious about something.

"lucas.. Are you okay? What happen?"

She asked caressing his face. He let out a sigh and looked at her.

"are you OK..? Did something happen when you were in the market? Did someone tried to hurt you?"

He asked scanning her from head to toe.