Jealously, Jealously (3A)

Caitlin rushes and gets ready; she puts on a light layer of makeup a checkered shirt and a pair of blue jeans. 

She was always a little slower than Barry getting dressed; Barry used to be the slower one. Caitlin used to tease Barry a lot of the time; now he returns the favour and teases her. 

She finishes getting ready to find out that she is even more later.  Her phone starts to ring; her heart starts to skip a beat, her first thought is that it was Harrison Wells asking her why she was so late. 

She looks at her phone and takes a deep breath; without looking at the name on the phone she picks up. 

"Caity; where are you?" Iris remarks.

"Wait? Are you...?" Caitlin stutters.

"At Jitters. Yes!"  Iris continues.

Caitlin grits her teeth and tries not to fight back; they tried to be friends but Iris got too popular. They did everything together; until she started to spread rumours around high school. Iris West made Caitlin's life at school a living nightmare. But hey.. the past is in the past so they say. 

"Barry's just getting your coffee; are you on your way?" She asks sarcastically 

She wanted to scream through the phone at her, she began to feel jealous of Iris again; 

Agh.she thought 

Deep down she hoped the two could become friends again, but all Iris wanted is to make her life a living hell on earth.

Breathe. 

"On my way Iris.."  she says politely 

To be continued... 

*I recommend watching CDCS SO GOODDDD*