Come Runnin' Home To You (28)

"If your name is Barry; go away!" Caitlin shouts through the door. 

"Pizza delivery!" Barry says in a fake Italian accent. 

"Well I know that's you, Bartholomew." Caitlin laughs. 

Caitlin opens the door and looks at Barry holding a bunch of flowers. She softly smiles at him. 

"Barry I can't stay mad at you for very long." She grabs his hand and brings him into her apartment. The door shuts behind them. 

"Gosh... Caity... there is so much I wanna say to you." Barry sighs. 

"Barr.." Caitlin takes a deep breath in. 

"Yes, Caity?" Barry turns to her. 

"I love you... I know I say it all the time. But I mean it everytime." Caitlin pulls him in.

"I love you; every hour, every minute." Barry continues. 

"Just keep me safe tonight Barr." Caitlin exclaims. 

"Are you gonna keep those roses safe?" Barry shows Caitlin the flowers from his jacket; they are squashed.

"You are right.." Caitlin pulls away from him and grabs the flowers. She goes to the kitchen and grabs a glass vase and pours water in it; Barry speeds over to the sink; and kisses Caitlin's neck. Caitlin blushes. He puts his hands around her waist. 

"Barry.. don't you think we are taking things a bit fast?" Caitlin asks.

Barry kisses her cheek. 

"Barry.." Caitlin says gently.

"I guess your right; and I respect you enough to wait." Barry looks at her with his green eyes; and pouts. 

"Cait.." he tilts his head. 

"Stop.. being so cute!" she laughs. 

She splashes water in his face. He gasps. 

"You did not just do that." Barry lets go of her waist and splashes more water on Caitlin's face. Barry goes in to tickle Caitlin; the two laugh so hard that they fall onto the sofa.  

The pair stop and take a deep breath, Barry wraps his arms around Caitlin.

"I want to be like this forever." Barry sighs.

"Me too." Caitlin tucks herself into Barry's chest; the two sit in silence for a while. until Barry falls asleep.

* TO BE CONTINUED..*