**NEW** Ice VS Speed (11C)

"Flaassshyyy." Frost smirks and waves at him as she lays down still on the pavement.

Barry he looks down; and smiles at her. He offers a hand to help her up. She raises her eyebrows.

"Now.. now.. don't get too smug, you haven't even won this battle." he gets into his run.

Frost freezes Barry.

"Uh... Frost..." He speaks with his mouth frozen. 

"Well maybe you should mix ice with speed Mr Allen" Frost chuckles to herself. 

"Wait... how?" Barry looks at her from the corner of his eyes.

Frost circles around Barry placing a hand on his frozen shoulder and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Barry's heart melts a little bit, his heart skips a beat slightly. He begins to de-frezze. 

"Not so bad after all Miss "Killer" Frost." Barry's suit begins to dry off the cold ice. 

"Well.. I did learn from the very best" Frost blushes slightly. 

"Aren't we gonna talk about..." Barry hesitates.

"What.. Mr Allen?" she turns around and looks deeply into his eyes whilst examining how akward he is.

"Nothing... nevermind.." he looks on down where the road is swinging his arms back and forth. 

"Call this a truce?" Frost holds out her hand and barry looks up once again, this time with a wondering look about him.

Barry shrugs his shoulders. "Truce" 

The pair laugh and Barry gives Frost a nod and he speeds away. he suddely realises that Frost has no speed, only ice. 

"Well... shoot" Barry runs back the other way to find a slightly confused looking... 

"About time.. GET IT.. your a speedster." Barry lifts Frost into his arms and the two speed off into the dead of night" 

 OR SO THEYY THOUGGHTT.... could it be that easy?

                          To be continued...