Senior Prom (High School flashback) 39

Flashback 

It was senior prom time!

 Caitlin and Iris get ready and put their make up on for the boys; they put on their dresses; 

"Wow, your dress looks stunning Caitlin." Iris smiles and claps at Caitlin. 

"I love the blue sparkles; oh the way they shine and when you smile... wow! You'll be the prettiest girl in the room.

All those years of fighting; finally faded away for Caitlin and Iris; when she helped with Barry being an idiot, things changed! Caitlin started to date Julian and she felt really happy; she did see him a while ago... but then he started to be a jerk again. 

She began to hang around with other friends besides Barry; he became more subdue since he pretty much hangs with the nerds. Barry and she were different. 

Although she did think back to all the ice creams in the parks, and walks along the beach; times were easier then, they had no worries.. but high school is filled with worries and dramas.

Barry got ready with his other friends; he wore a bowtie and tweed blazer with braces; just like the 11th doctor; He also thought about Caitlin, no matter how much he pushed her to one side, he couldn't stop thinking about her. 

Barry's POV

I wonder what Cait's going to wear? I bet she is gonna be with Julian. Agh why was I such a jerk to her? Since that time at the lockers she hasn't talked to me; that was a year ago. We are going off to college soon; we will NEVER see eachother again. 

"Oi, Barry" Oliver throws a pillow in his face. 

"Do you mind?" Barry scoffs. 

"Are you thinking about Caiitllliiin??" Oliver makes a smooching sound with his lips. 

"Um.... no... uhhh..." Barry blushes.

"I am his bother and I can tell you..." Sebastian stops himself; as Barry gives him a stare. 

"Well I do know..." Sebastain covers his mouth. 

"Watch your mouth Sebastian Andrew." Barry points his finger at him. 

"Ooooh I am scared." Sebastian says sarastically. 

"Boys... quit arguing and come down and have your photo taken." Nora Allen shouts down the corridor. 

"Coming Mum." Sebastian and Barry say in unison. 

The pair of twins run downstairs along with Oliver shortly behind them. 

"boys smile for the camera." Nora flashes the camera. 

"Barry you blinked in that one." Nora laughs. 

"What are the sluggers up to?" Henry Allen asks. 

"Trying to take their prom photo but Barry looks sad and Sebastian is pulling a silly face." 

"Oh give the slugger a break." Henry smiles at Nora. 

"Which Slugger?" Nora tries to take another photo. 

"3,2,1..." The boys smile. 

"Is Barry still upset over Caity?" Henry whispers into Nora's ear; Nora nods. 

*beep beep* 

"That's our ride." the boys go out and shut the door. 

"There they go... off to their very last  prom" Nora and Henry wave from the porch. 

"I do hope Barry sorts it out with Caitlin." Nora looks at Henry hopefully. 

"I am sure they will sort it." Henry kisses Nora's forehead and the two head back inside.

***

To be contiued..