Goodbyes are hard sometimes (High School Flashback)

Caitlin's POV

I stare outside my window, I get butterflies in my tummy. It's the last day of high school. I think back to my first day at High School. I was so nervous back then. How am I gonna face life now? I then remember the very morning I got up. 

"Caitlin... you awake?" Mum rushes upstairs. 

"Yeah.. I am awake.." I yell back. 

Mum comes and peers through my bedroom door and sees me with a tear down my face.

"Are you reminising again?.. My daydreamer.. you're gonna be late for graduation" She notices that i've been crying. 

"Caity... you feeling emotional?" she comes closer. 

"Mum... I... I.." I motion for her to hug me. 

She embraces me tightly.

"Caity.. awwe.. my dear.. Cathleen... I know you are upset.. it's a door closing.. a chapter finishing.. you'll make new chapters.. and a window will open wide" I feel mum's hand brush through my hair, reassuring me that it's all gonna be okay. 

"Mrs Snow? are you here? Is Caitlin okay?" I hear a friendly voice. It's Iris. 

"We are upstairs!!" Mum looks down at me and smiles. 

"Being grown up already? I remember saying to you.. Never grow up" She lets me go. 

I grab a tissue and smile. 

"Goodbyes are hard.."  Mum says with a gentle tone

"Yeah they are. ." 

I hear a knock,

"Hey Iris", I wipe my tears with my tissue.

"You've been crying too?" She stands in the doorway.

Third person 

"Did you grab our cap and gown?" Caitlin tilts her head in confusion 

"Uh...." Iris looks around.

"No... but I did!!" Barry jumps around from the corner with all three of their caps and gowns.

"BARRR-" caitlin runs up and gives Barry a tight hug. Barry lifts Caitlin off the ground.

"Mother is in the room guys!" She giggles.

"Mrs Snow!.. err..  didn't see ya there." Barry looks up as Caitlin is still squeezing tight. 

"Cait.. your squeezing me too much" caitlin pulls away. 

"Whoops" Caitlin blushes slightly. 

"Also another surprise for you..." I hear a familiar set of footsteps. 

The noise gets closer, and closer.. no it can't be.. Dad? 

To be continued..