Sister talks (46)

Caitlin sits alone for a while

"Hey Caity.." Frost talks to her through her head. 

"Hey Frost." Caitlin smiles. 

"I felt the baby kick earlier." Frost says happily. 

"I kinda wish I could see you." Caitlin says sadly. 

"One day.. we will figure out a way." Frost tries to cheer Caitlin up. 

"Ring Iris.. she'll bring Willam." Frost suggests. 

"Sure.. thanks for that Frost." Caitlin smiles and picks up her phone and dials Iris' number. 

"Hey... I just was thinking about you.. ya know with Barry going back to CCPD and or being the flash again." Iris explains. 

"It's hard.. I just want him to be here when Baby Frosty Speedster is going to be here." Caitlin explains whilst rubbing her belly with the baby inside of her. 

"Barry is the most selfless man alive, he will drop everything and run to your side." Iris says.

"Iris.. what if something bad happens?" Caitlin worries.

"Not on Barry's watch; he will never let anything bad happen." Iris reassures Caitlin. 

"On another note... I just put Willam down for a nap." Iris explains. 

"Trust me.. enjoy the quite whilst you can." Iris sighs. 

"Eddie and Barry are busy doing CCPD stuff, leaving us to fend for ourselves; all I seem to do is watch Desprate Housewives." Iris laughs. 

"So your advice to me is to sit around and wait for Barry to come home." As Caitlin says that Barry speeds in the house. 

"Iris... Barry's home." Caitlin says with enthuasim in her voice.

"I'll let you two catch up." Iris says goodbye and hangs up the phone. 

"I really fancy a hug right now." Barry speeds over and hugs Caitlin. 

Caitlin looks into his eyes. 

"You are back early..." Caitlin looks at the time on the wall. 

"I wanted to see you.. and our Frosty Speedie" Barry rubs Caitlin's belly again. 

"Anyway.. haven't we got a baby scan?" Barry looks at his watch. 

Caitlin face palms; "of course we have" 

Barry grabs the car keys; something he hasn't done for a while. 

"Are we taking the car?" Caitlin exclaims. 

"I don't want to risk back ache.. you are eating for two now." Barry grabs Caitlin's hand and locks their door and goes on to the porch. 

"Caitlin careful down the stairs." Barry says as he goes in front of her as he helps her down the stairs.

"Barr... you are such a gentleman." Caitln blushes.

"I am blessed to have you." Barry smiles as he opens the passager door.

Caitlin and Barry get in the car and go off to the hospital.

***
To be continued...