Being Prepared, quite scared. (45)

Caitlin's POV

It's been a wild few months; we flew back to Paris and packed our bags ready to head back to Central City. My heart fluttered with excitement. 

Frost was still apart of me; she was cheering me on. We now speak together through my brain, she is in my thoughts. She journeys with me through the sickness of the pregnacy; she is the best motivator and friend anyone could ask for.

As for Iris.. she had a baby boy. 

It has helped me realise how hard life is gonna be with a newborn baby; Iris and Eddie are wonderful at teaching me the in's and out's of parenthood. They have named him: William James WestThawne. He is the cutest little baby boy ever. 

As for me and Barry; he is handling this baby thing reallyyy well.. or so I thought... he is stress reading all the parent books out there making sure everything goes smoothly. He reads to the baby too. I love when he kisses my belly; the little frosty speedster jumps in my womb. 

He is gonna be such a good father to our little frostie. 

Over and Out, Caity 

Third person 

"Hey Cait. What ya doing?" Barry leans over Caitlin and wraps his around her and belly. He kisses her neck. 

"mmm.. I am just writing.." Caitlin blushes slightly. 

Barry looks into her eyes. 

"Writing?" Barry continues to kiss her neck.

"I..." she bites her lip. 

"Gosh.. do you want to get me pregnant again." she jokes. 

Barry looks up at her; 

"You know if your preggers now.. you can't get pregnat again." Barry chuckles at her

"Baby brain." Caitlin face palms. 

"Yes.. you'll be telling me you want ice cream."  Barry says sarastically looking down and smiling at her. 

"Actually.. mmm.. that sounds good." Caitlin looks into his eyes and kisses him. 

"I love you..." Caitlin says pulling away. 

"I love you too." Barry speeds to go get her ice cream. 

"Double chocolate chip." Barry hands her the ice cream. 

"Gosh... you know us too well" Caitlin eats it. 

"Daddy knows Mumma too well little one." Barry talks to Caitlin's belly. 

"Dadda is also a dork." Caitlin looks down in the middle of eating. 

"Daddy needs to go work." Barry kisses her on the forehead before saying goodbye and speeding off to CCPD. 

"I guess Daddy's off to save the city." Caitlin sighs. 

"I do miss him." she says to her pregnat belly. The baby kicks in her womb; she no longer feels alone. 

***

to be continued...