13 | Cooking time!

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes were on Haeun as she brought over their food. The two was accompanied by the two other Kim brothers and the three women in the dining room.

Seokjin cleared his throat. "Jungkook? Aren't you gonna introduce us to these lovely women?" Seokjin asked, a tight smile plastered on his face. Seokjin and Namjoon were clearly feeling awkward by the silence from everyone.

Jungkook's eyes snapped from Haeun to his older cousin. "Sorry. That's Yang Yejun, Kim Yuna and Jang Hyerim." He pointed at each girl, before looking at Haeun again.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Seokjin. Jungkook's oldest cousin." Seokjin smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm Namjoon, Jungkook's second oldest cousin." Namjoon greeted, a non genuine smile on his face.

The three women then looked at Taehyung, expecting him to introduce himself.

But he didn't.

His eyes were still on Haeun. A frown appeared on his face as Haeun never looked his way while serving the food.

Seokjin let out an awkward laugh. "Tae, introduce yourself." He whispered, but got no response.

Taehyung didn't listen to the conversation at all, he kept looking at Haeun.

Namjoon had enough. So he kicked his little brother's foot under the table.

"Ow!" Taehyung yelled as he finally looked at his brothers, but with a glare. "What was that for!"

"Kim Taehyung, introduce yourself." Namjoon angrily whispered, a smile still remained on his face.

Taehyung looked at the girls with a bored face. "I'm Taehyung, Jungkook's youngest cousin."

"Nice to meet you! I hope we'll have a great time together!" Hyerim exclaimed with an overly excited tone.

Jungkook let out a small scoff while looking at her with a slight glare. She's still acting nice?

"Yes, It's nice to meet you gentlemen." Yuna greeted, her voice seductive. The Kim brothers nodded with fake smiles on their faces.

Yejun bowed with a sweet smile. "It's nice to meet you guys."

"Ah, yes." Seokjin smiled awkwardly. "Since we've gone past the introductions. Let's eat?"

---

Haeun's footsteps filled the quiet halls as she walked with dirty plates in her hands.

"Haeun!" She turned around to see Jungkook running towards her.

She bowed when he finally stood infront of her. "Yes, your highness?"

"I said I didn't want you to call me that." He frowned.

Haeun bowed once again. "I'm sorry. I don't want to lose this job."

And I want to apologize to you too. I don't want to feel guilty anymore, Haeun thought as she looked at the man before her.

"You're not going to lose your job Haeun, I'll make sure of it," Jungkook softly said, his big doe eyes on her. "You work for me, not Sunhee. I don't know what ticked her off this morning, but she's usually not like that..mad. I have talked to her and she promised to not bother you anymore."

Haeun nodded, as big smile appeared on her face. "Thank you." She whispered, grateful.

"Taehyung and I still want to be friends with you. Call me Jungkook, don't call me your highness anymore. I don't like it." Jungkook pleaded, his eyes full of sadness.