CHAPTER 3

"repeat what was said" i said getting up

"repeat what was said" i said getting up. cause she got me fucked up

"bro i just wanna know who child that is- that my child is there a problem" i cut her off tilting my head.

"yeah it is because yk these niggas smoke and you bringing her around them like what" she said rolling her eyes.

"im bout to get real disrespectful" said cman.

"nigga mind your business this is about me and Miss light bright" she said taking of her shoes.

"and why when i walked in here you and killa was hugged up didnt i tell you to stay away from him" she said walking over to killa tryna grab him of the ground but he pushed her away unto the ground.

"oop" cman said trying not to laugh.

" embarrassing" zay and mari said shaking they head.

"hold up cause how she just come in here thinking she run me or some shit" i said i aint finna fight when my daughter is in the house because ion want her to see that side of me or hear of it.  a bitch has some class.

"idk who tf you think you are but what you not gonna do is question what tf im doing with my child, and then had the nerve to call my child ugly when your lace is tilting and your fur slides glue is showing with that fake ass telfar bag. and not that its any of your business but uzi wanted my child to come so he made sure the house was clean and didnt smell like weed or any of that cause he knew she couldnt be around that. And the fact that you are tryna start a fight or some type of argument about this nigga is crazy but please ask yourself this...has he ever did the same for you, has he ever even claimed yo stuck up ass?" i said asked her and she sat in silence.

"exactly i hear crickets ask yourself this question have you ever even asked him once if he was okay?" 

"no because he always seem fine to me" cookie sounded confident.

"see...lemme go" i said grabbing my belongs.

"left that bitch mad with a stuck face" marii said hyping me up.

we went downstairs hearing music play we seen uzi and zaya dancing to D & D by Blockwork and Sha EK.

"AHHHHH LANI I DON TAUGHT ZAYA HOW TO GET STURDY" he said hyping her up then everyone pulled out they phone and started recording her and uzi getting sturdy outside