CHAPTER 8

LANI POV

I was sitting on my bed watching the latest episode of new bel air series while eating chocolate covered strawberries and im now addicted to the show.

A/N: im still mad about the fact that Carlton let dem boys say the n word freely and defending them Chile-

"KISS PLEASEE YESSSS" I said sitting up looking at the part when Hillary and jazz was about to kiss.

as soon as they was about to. I get a call from cman I paused the show looked at my wall then punching and kicking the air then answering.

zaya wanted to spend the day with marii while she was running errands.

"What bro"

"Umm don't what me...swing by" he said making me suck my teeth.

"No...good day" i said.

"Ok but we finna have a party later on for my cousin birthday you coming" he asked

Do these people not understand them words that come out my mouth when I say I HAVE A HUMAN BEING TO WATCH.

"Nigga ain't you said his birthday three weeks from now and they planning a whole ass party before it even it his birthday month yet" I scrunched my face up.

"And second who gonna watch my child" I said.

"First off it could never be too early to celebrate yo birthday and yo child got a grandmotha" he said.

"I'm sure she missing me rn" I said.

"You was in the house all week with dat girl...let the baby breath" he said.

"Mmcht ight bruh where this party finna be at" I said giving in.

"It's gon be at tyshons club called "club rosè" and it starts at 9 ima send you the adddy" and with that he hung up making me throw my phone

"Mmcht bro all these niggas wanna do is party GET A FAWCKING JOB" I yelled out loud.

————————— OMICIMENT OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL DAT SHI

"I just hope this nigga aint there" lani said putting on my lashes and talking to zay and Mari

"its his homeboys cousin party...im pretty sure he finna be there sooo" mari said to me.

"I didn't mean to snap at him like that but other day but like it aint something I really wanted to talk about right then and there yah know" lani said making them nod in agreement.

lani past was a very touchy subject for her, the only person who knows her whole life story besides her best friends was lays mom.

The girls that was in the lobby harassing sevyn was actually her bullies in middle and high school.

Josiah would actually cheat on her with all of them which they all knew about. basically he was getting past around in the friend group of the bullies and each of them knew.

until one day they had found out lani was in the bathroom and they went in there to jump her and record it on live and all Josiah did was laugh at the live video.

at the time lani was a softy so she didn't know how to defend herself back then. which is why lay and mari beat all of they asses.

then to make matters worst apparently the girls found a video of Josiah raping me and posted it which the whole school had seen then they was calling her "loose twat" or "loose pussy"

"ok im done" lani said putting on her jacket.

the girls put on there shoes and went downstairs to the parking lot got in the car.