CHAPTER 20

NARRARTORS POV:

After a time the group had last night it was 4:30 in the evening and they was all still asleep.

The group was scattered all over the house, also in a mess with bottles, cups, and grinded weed on the coffee table...you would thought it was a trap the way they left the house a mess.

Lani eyes popped open and she stared into space for a while until she realizes...

she was on her bedroom floor asleep.

she lifted her head and stared around and she notices a bottle of empty casamigos next to her.

"Awww shit my head" her voice cracked and she notices her voice was gon as well.

But another thing she noticed was....

She ain't have no clothes on....

And I'm talking butterball naked..,..

"Wtf" she sits up looks at her titties and sees she has hickeys all over her neck she immediately gets up but crumbles right back down after her legs gave out and got an even worser feeling in her head.

She sits herself up on the wall with her head leaned far back against the wall tryna remember what happened last night but she couldn't.

"Well damn" her voice cracked again and she started laughing.

After 10 minutes of sitting there she hears a phone ringing on the other side of the bed on the floor but then hears another voice but raspy answer the phone

"Speak" and she noticed it was killa voice and heard a groan coming from him

"Nigga what it's too early for ts" he spoke again.

"4:4- OH SHIT" he immediately jumped up and realizes that's he also is naked.

"My damn head bro" he says as he holds it and walks over to the other side where Lani is at and looks down at her confused while she is sitting balled up against the wall.

"Heyyy" she smiles lazily lifting her head up looking at him.

"You ok?" He asked

"Yea I have a headache and my legs is sore but- wait...NIGGA DID WE FUCK??" Lani mood changes when she  noticed he also ain't got no clothes on.

"I think so I don't remember and you lost your voice or sum why you sound like det" he replied back still confused.

"Ig so help me up" she said making killa come pick her up and sit her on her connected bathroom counter.

"Look in the cabinet it's some tynenol" he grabs it and take one and gives one to Lani. 

"mann ion even remember shit from last night" killa mumbled as he puts the pill in his mouth to swallow.

"me either"

"I got shit to take care off so ill see you...you good tho? you need anything?" killa asked concerned making lani nod

"yea im good I gotta go pick up my baby so I gotta leave In like a hour" she said making him nod, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and made his way to the stairs.