CHAPTER 10

LANI'S POV

"mama" I hear a tiny voice near me and I look down to see zaya.

"yes baby"

"we go see outi and sev" she tryna say uzi.

"girl we just seen them two days ago" then her eyes starting getting watery.

"mmcht ok fine only because we don't have anything to do today" I said making her smile.

"don't get to excited cause I gotta call them first" I said pulling out my phone and going to sevyns  name and clicking on it and making him answer on the second ring

"I just don't understand how you just leave my house and then have the nerve to not speak to me for 36 going on 48 hours ma'am" he says as soon as he answers.

"awl it sounds familiar don't it" I said fake pouting.

"you think your fucking funny" he said.

" yeah yeah you with uzi and them" I asked.

" I think he in his room with yo chinchilla built ass friend I don't know"  he said then a mugged him.

"Girl fix yo face you loo- ohhhh my fault" he started to say then I turned the camera for it to point at zaya sitting on the floor.

"anyways zaya wants to come over and see y'all and I only agreed because we bored asl" I said.

"ok lemme guess you want me to come get y'all aint it"

"and do"

"mmcht lemme go home and switch my car first" he said then I hear shuffling.

"why do you have to switch cars?"

"because I was smoking in this one im not finna have zaya smelling dat" he said making me nod.

"ia be over there in like an hour" he said. then I hung up with out saying anything.

the five minutes later I got a text from him.

                                                                    sevyn👀

sevyn👀: ima beat yo yella bone ass ms danileigh😒

me: LMFAOOOO WHY

sevyn👀: hang up on me like dat again without saying goodbye and ima lay yo ass in traffic #becarefulwitme🙃

me: why you gotta lay me in the street tho😟

sevyn👀:I can lay you in other places too🌚

me: I- oh my😗

Me: ion think my nigga gon like dat.

sevyn👀: and  ion think my wife gon like you asking me to pick you up.

me: you offered sir and who's yah wife.

sevyn👀: Jada kingdom dats my babayyyy😍😍😍

me: I- get it ig. who even is dat.

sevyn👀: 😟.

me:?