Chapter 1: you're like royalty!

Kaito pov:

"Dad, I'm leaving!"

"WAIT! Wait wait wait wait wait!" He came running towards me with his camera.

"Dad! No pictures!" I whined, hiding my face behind my hands. I hate taking pictures

"Oh come on, this is your first day of UA! Pose for the camera" giving a little pose, he took like 20 pictures. Tears started streaming down his face.

"Dad, don't cry" I hugged him tightly.

"How can I not cry! My son is going to UA! I'm just so proud" he cried on my shoulder. I couldn't help but giggle.

Dad is this super buff guy, with muscles for days. You could compare his body type with endeavor, it's exactly the same. Only difference is that my dad is a huge softy, and I mean huge! My dad has his own sushi/ramen shop, and he ones cried because a kid asked for extras because the sushi was so good. I mean my dad makes the best sushi.

My dad and I are very different. He's super buff, has brown hair, a softy and his quirk is duplicate arms. You know stitch, that blue monster from Lilo and stitch. He can make 2 arms extra and make them disappear back into his body. Well my dad can do the exact same. This way he can make food at his restaurant 10x quicker then the other restaurants in our neighborhood.

Im not so buff, I have muscles but not as much as dad. I'm also way smaller then dad, I also have these annoying curves that make my body more feminine. The amount of time people have catcalled me is insane. I don't have brown hair, I have light blue hair. It matches with my quirk, my quirk is water. I'm basically katara, but only the water part. I can't make ice, or blood bend. But I can bend water!

My mom is not in the picture. Mom left us when I was 10 years old, she was cheating on my dad. Dad was heartbroken for months. I had to take over most of the house chores, like cooking and cleaning. Mom didn't want anything to do with me, and frankly I didn't want to go with her. I still resent her for doing that to dad, dad is the sweetest person alive! How could you cheat on him!? After 4 months dad was done being sad, so we moved to another city and dad opened his restaurant, and now he's the happiest I've ever seen him.

"Dad I really have to go, I don't want to be late" I pulled away from the hug. He sniffed, whipping away his tears.

"Don't forget your lunch. I made your favorite, tamago nigiri!" He held a brown bag with my bento box infront of me. "Oh and I also made those cute little octopus sausages" he squealed.

"Dad they serve lunch at UA"

"Then consider this a snack. A big snack, but a snack nonetheless" he shoved the bag in my hands. He ruffled my hair, before pulling me into a final hug.

"Do good at school okay? I want to hear everything when you come back!" Nodding, I went on my way. UA wasn't that far away from me, so I could easily walk. I still can't believe I made it into UA, and class 1A! I'm so exited!

Dad was first against the idea of me wanting to be a hero, he wanted me to work in his restaurant and one day take over. Don't get me wrong I love working in the restaurant. Serving people, making the food, sneaking in a sushi once in a while. But it's just not what I want with my life. I wanna safe people! And those hero costumes make My butt look great.

So despite my fathers wishes, I applied for UA. He helped me training though. He tried to help as much as he can with my quirk. I got my quirk from my mom, she could control the rain. Dad mostly trained me on fighting skills, and gaining more muscles.

Getting my letter was amazing. That little all might hologram telling me I got in was just magical. Dad couldn't stop crying for an hour straight. He also made a whole buffet full of sushi and ramen, while we watching the all the Harry Potter movies.