Chapter 2: that ass though!

Kaito pov:

Getting changed in my gym clothes, I heard somebody whistle. But one of those catcall whistle, you know which one I mean. Turning around, I saw this little purple haired dude stare at me.

"Damn dude, you got a really thick ass!" He said, basically drooling. Cringing, I gave him the middle finger. I can handle middle aged men catcalling me, but this little shit just rubs me the wrong way. And it's weird that I don't mind adults doing it, but I do find it weird that somebody my age does it.

"No but seriously kaito, you work out or something? Or is it fake?" The little purple prick asked, poking my butt. He touched my butt, he actually poked my butt! Lifting my leg, i kicked him across the room.

"#1 don't touch my ass. #2 don't look at my ass! And #3 it's all real asshole!" Pulling my shirt over my head, I felt somebody wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Or maybe it's from all the sushi" kaminari laughed. Rolling my eyes, I laughed with him. Who knows it could be from the sushi. Kaminari's eyes then widens, shaking me like crazy.

"Omg I forgot to tell you guys! You know that sushi/ramen restaurant like 10 minutes from here? Well agawa is the son of the owner!" He yelled through the locker room.

"You mean 'moon paradise'?" This dude with green hair asked. I just nodded, getting a squeal in return. Everybody around me gasped in surprise. Why is everybody so surprised by it? We are training to become hero's, and here they are all surprised to hear that I'm the son of a sushi restaurant owner. Weird world.

"Yeah, and what about it?" I asked in Confusion. I still don't get the hype. Like I know dad makes delicious sushi, but to have fan boys like this is a bit bizar.

" 'moon paradise' has like the best beef Ramen in Japan!" This dude that I believe is called Kirishima said.

"Beef ramen?! No, their udon with shrimp tempura is the best!" This big dude, with huge lips said.

" mais No! Their temaki is the best!" This sparkle boy argued. Are they really arguing on what's the best thing on the menu?

"All y'all extras are wrong! Their spicy ramen is the best!" Blond spiky dude yelled through the locker room. I think I even felt the room shake.

"No bakugou, you're also wrong! Me and agawa both agree that their tamago nigiri is the best" kaminari  smiled, pulling me closer. Damn he smells good, like lemons.

"Oh shit we gotta hurry, or we're gonna be late!" A guy with black hair yelled, making everybody jump into action. I really gotta learn everybody's names, this is just bad. I can't keep calling them dude with their hair color.

Running outside, I saw all the girls already standing their, with aizawa looking pissed.

"You're late! But anyway, quirk test." Aizawa said annoyed. One by one we had to explain our quirk and throw this ball. Everybody had interesting quirks, although I wonder how some got into the hero course. But oh well, I'm not in charge of that.

"Kaito agawa" my turn now. Standing in the cirkel, I held the ball, throwing it in my hand.

"My quirk is water bending. I'm basically katara from ATLA. I can control water, and I can breath underwater" using water from the pond nearby, I used it to throw the ball. It got pretty far.

"Agawa your quirk is so cool" kaminari smiled, patting my shoulder. I held my head low, hiding my face behind my hair. I didn't want him to see me blush. Why did I have to blush at his compliment!? Body wanting to embarrass me!

"Your quirk is cool as well kaminari" he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, his face red like a baboon butt.

"Thanks dude! Come on, we have to do the other tests" he pushed me towards the next thing.

In the end, I scored pretty high. I scored 6th in the entire class. That green hair dude ended up last, I feel bad for him. Like he can't control his quirk at all, does he even train it!? How did he even get into the hero class? Luckily he didn't have to drop out, aizawa just said that so that we did our best. Asshole, scaring that dude like that.

But now it was finally lunch time! I'm so hungry, I could cry! Putting on all my clothes I wanted to head out, but I was pulled back. Stumbling, I almost lost my balance but somebody steadied me. Looking up, I saw kaminari  smiling brightly at me. What's with this dude and touching me?

"Wait for me! I just have to put on my shoes, and I can't wait to eat the sushi!" He smiled, tying his shoe laces. Oh yeah I was gonna share my sushi with him.

It didn't take long for him to finish tying his shoes. Walking with him to the cafeteria, I couldn't help but smile. I saw so many familiar faces, I saw them at the restaurant. I also got a lot of stares, because people recognized me. Damn I feel like a celebrity here.

Standing in line for food, I started to look at what I wanted. I was still gonna order lunch now that I'm sharing my sushi. I think I'm gonna order the cream pasta, haven't had that in a while. Ordering my food, I felt people stare at me. Okay this is really getting annoying, I'm basically more popular then all might over here. Grabbing my food, I went to the table kaminari was sitting at.

"Agawa! Come sit next to me!" I think you can guess who yelled that. The one and only denki kaminari. Sitting down, he gave me a pat on the shoulder. I'm really starting to get annoyed by how much he's touching me, like I barely know the dude. But he's really nice, so I'm letting it slide... for now.

Grabbing my bento, I saw kaminari already drooling. Quickly opening it, he fake fainted onto the table.

"Oh! OH! Look at those beauties!" He fluttered his eyes at the sushi. He then took his chopsticks, already taking a piece. The second it was in his mouth, he started moaning in delight.

"Holy shit balls! Like having an orgasme!" He moaned, clapping his hands. The whole table started laughing at him, well all except bakugou. But he's just a Debby downer.

"I want one too!" Ashido pouted, crossing her arms. Hanta did the same thing, with Kirishima following him. Everybody was basically pouting, I could also see bakugou eying my sushi. Sighing, I gave them all a piece.

"Hey! I was sharing the sushi with him, not you guys!" Kaminari whined like a little kid.

"It's no big deal, I'll just ask dad to make some more for tomorrow" I smiled at the table. They all started cheering, before digging into their own food. The pasta was really good, I'm definitely ordering this more.

"So, how do you guys hero costume look like?" Ashido asked, chewing on some rice.

"None of your business Racoon eyes!" Bakugou sneered at him, making her pout.

"Hey bakugou Thats So not okay!" I scolded him.

"Thanks agawa" Mina smiled.

"How dare you disrespect raccoons like that. So not okay" I continued, making everybody laugh. She pouted again, making me giggle. Bakugou also chuckled.

"But to answer your question ashido, here" I showed her the photo of me in my hero costume.

"Damn bitch! You look so hot!" She snapped her finger. Like bitch I know I look stunning, tell me again.

"That costume is really cool! Super manly" Kirishima said, looking at the photo. Showing kaminari and hanta the photo, I didn't get an reaction from kaminari. Looking at him, he stared wide eyed at the photo, his cheeks slightly pink.

"You okay kaminari" ashido smirked at him. Kaminari then snapped out of his daze, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"It's r-really cool agawa" he smiled at me. Giving everybody a thank you, I continued eating my pasta. Damn, I really need this recipe!

???? Pov:

It was hard to concentrate on my task this whole entire day. Agawa's butt just looked so good. Mineta wasn't joking when he said agawa had a tight ass. And his quirk is strong as well. It could be a good edition to the team, we could use somebody like him.

I hope his hero costume is tight as well, so I can stare at his butt all day. I really need to start focusing on my task, I mentally facepalmed. We're one day in, and I got not one ounce of information. Shiggy is gonna be pissed when he hears. And I'm not in the mood for a grumpy shiggy.