Chapter 13: he's kissing me?!

Kaminari pov:

Ever since I told Kaito that his dad didn't really care that he's gone he's been a mess. He barely sleeps, barely eats. He would just lay in bed emotionless. He would cling to me, not letting me go. Not that I mind the cuddles.

"Kaito, you want something to eat?" I asked him.

"No I'm fine" he muttered in my side. Taking a deep breath, I ran my fingers through his hair. He really got to eat something. He already lost so much weight.

"You really gotta eat something kaito"

"I'm not hungry" he said hugging my tighter.

"Kaito Please. Even if it's just one sandwich. You gotta eat something" I said making him look at me.

"Just one?" He asked me.

"Just one" I chuckled. Standing up, I felt kaito holding my arm tightly.

"Can I come with you? I promise not to run away! Not like I have anywhere to go" he muttered the last past. Smiling at him I nodded. I know he won't run away anymore, so what's the harm in showing him the hideout. Taking his hand, I lead him to the living room area.

All the way there kaito kept holding my hand tightly. he looked around in awe, but you could tell he was nervous about his surrounding. entering the living room I cringed seeing shigaraki and dabi making out on the couch, AGAIN.

"Really? You got a room you know" I groaned in annoyance. kaito turned bright red seeing the act in front of him. Gosh he's so cute. And he's all mine.

"Ah, so you finally let the brat out of the room" Dabi laughed as he squeezed shigaraki's butt. Gross

"well kaito was hungry so he's helping me make some food" I shrugged pulling kaito with me to the kitchen. Setting kaito on a chair, I started making his sandwich.

"*GASP*!" kaito gasped loudly, making me flinch so hard that I dropped the bread on the floor.

"What!? Is there a spider!?" I yelled, jumping on a chair.

"no! you guys have so much fresh food!" Kaito yelled in surprise, running to the fridge.

"Yeah, so?" I asked confused. Why is he so surprised by fresh food? I serve him that every day .

"Cause dabi only fed me instant noodles when you were gone! oh this apple looks so good *CRUNCH*, and it's so juicy. mmmmm, oh how I missed fruit" He moaned in delight as he took huge bites of the apple. Note to myself, kill dabi. how dare he feed my kaito instant noodles every day!? That's so not healthy

"well eat as much fruit as you want" I said, ruffling his hair. he nodded frantically, apple juices all over his face.

"denki"

"yes kaito?"

"Thanks for being there for me. I mean it. Like I know you kidnapped me and stuff, but even after doing all of that you never left me. My friends aren't looking for me, and my dad doesn't even care that I'm gone. so thanks for staying" He told me, as he was wiping away tears.

"I'll never leave you kaito. I love you" I told him, holding him tightly. I kept telling him sweet nothings, while running my hands over his back.

"So spiders huh?" He chuckled.

"Hey, I don't fuck with spiders okay!" I yelled in defence. kaito laughed loudly. I missed that laugh.

"denki, I wanna join you guys" excuse me what!? pulling back from the hug, I looked at kaito confused. Did he really just say that?