chapter 5: Do I have a crush?

Kaito pov:

A month have passed, and let's just say it was shit. Ever since the picnic me and kaminari had, he has been clingy, WAY to clingy. He literally won't leave my side, when we go home he follows me, then goes back to his house. Instead of going 2 times a week to the restaurant, he comes everyday. But when I'm not working, he leaves. At school, he won't let anybody talk to me. This caused a huge fight between us. If I was texting other people, his text would pop up every second. I was trying to text with bakugou, but kaminari didn't stop texting until I responded.

And now again, he following me. EVEN TO THE TOILET!

"Kaminari can you please stop following me?" I turned around to face him. He just gave me a huge smile, shaking his head no.

"I have to go to" yeah right. After doing my business, I washed my hands. Kaminari leaning against the wall staring at me.

"Wanna eat lunch on the rooftop again, I bought expensive sushi" He smiled. Shaking my head no, his smiled dropped immediately. "What do you mean, NO!?"

"No, as in I want to eat lunch with my friends"

"I am Your friend!"

"But the rest of the bakusquad is as well! heck, bakugou already asked me why I always eat on the ro- HMPF!" I couldn't finish my sentence, cause kaminari pushed me against the wall. He glared at me, gritting his teeth.

"Bakugou huh!? You're being a little slut for him!? You're mine!" He growled. The fuck he means, I'm his? What happened to the kaminari I met at the first day?

"L-let go of me! You're hurting me" I winced. His eyes softened, and quickly let me drop to the ground.

"A-agawa, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me" He said, tears in his eyes. He tried to help me up, but I used me quirk to stop him.

"Don't! stay away from me!" I ran out of the bathroom, before he could stop me. Tears started streaming down my face, while my body shook in fear. Running into the classroom, I stopped when everybody was staring at me. bakugou slowly walked up to me, holding his hands up in defense. When he saw I wasn't gonna do anything, he pulled me into a hug, letting me sob on his shoulder.

"Ssssh it's okay" He whispered sweet nothings in my ear. All around me people were asking what had happened, but I just continued crying. Kaminari really scared me, just the way he looked at me. Like a crazy person.

"Agawa if you need some time alone, you can leave" Aizawa said, giving my shoulder a squeez.

"Can bakugou join me?" I sniffled.

"Are you sure you want him?" Aizawa said, raising an eyebrow. Bakugou started cursing him out, and I couldn't help but giggle. Nodding, he let us both go. Bakugou led me to a tree, where we could sit in the shade. Sitting down, I leaned against bakugou's shoulder.

"Are you okay agawa?"

"Yes"

"Don't lie" He growled, making me tense. I don't want to tell him kaminari scared me, he's very loved by the class so I don't think they would believe me.

"I swear bakugou, I'm fine"

"You came sobbing hysterically in class after going to the toilet. So something must of happened"

"T-Their was a guy, h-he pushed me against the wall, threatening me" I half lied. Bakugou let his explosion pop, clenching his fist.

"Who's the fucker?!"

"I don't know, It all happened so fast"

"I'll kill that fucker" He muttered, pulling me close.

"Is THE katsuki bakugou going soft?" I giggled, getting a glare in response.

"I'm not going soft!"

"Sure you're not" I poked his side. We stayed under the tree for the rest of the hour. When lunch came, we just bought a sandwich and went back to the tree.

"So bakugou, why do you hate midoriya so much. He's so sweet" I asked, taking a bite out of my sandwich. Mmm, ham and cheese.

"Cause he's a nerd" He shrugged.

"That's not a good reason"

"It is for me" He deadpanned. This guy is insufferable. "btw, you need to use your legs more during sparring"

"You wanna say I'm training wrong?"

"No you dipshit! I'm just saying, try using your legs. You can fight easier with that" he shrugged, stealing one of my strawberry's I bought. Nodding in response, I continued munching on my sandwich.

"Well lunch is almost over. I don't think I want to go back to class. I'd rather go home"

"I'll bring you" He said standing up. Raising an eyebrow at him, he groaned.

"Are you coming or what!?"

"Carry me" I smiled, doing grabby hands towards him. He chuckled, squatting in front of me. climbing on his back, He squeezed my thighs before walking to my home. I invited him for some ramen, and he didn't back out. It did 'ruin' his diet, but he couldn't say no to my dads ramen. Walking into the restaurant, dad looked wide eyed at me.

"Kaito!? what are you doing home already!?" Dad asked in a panic, dropping everything he was doing.

"I'll explain later. oh dad, this is katsuki bakugou , he's one of my classmates" Dad toward over him, glaring at the porcupine.

"What is your business with my son" Dad glared, crossing all his 8 arms. I could tell that bakugou was trying not to be scared, but I can see him shaking. I mean, my dad is huge!

"Just dropping him off you extra!" Dad just nodded, walking back to his food. Bakugou noticeably gulped, rubbing his face.

"Come on dude, ramen time"

"Hell yeah!"

timeskip:

"Bye bakugou!" After bakugou left, we closed the restaurant. Monday's we are open until 5, and bakugou stayed until the end. We didn't just talk, we also did some homework (he forced me).

"Sooooo, finally had a crush huh?" Dad smirked, leaning against the counter. His duplicate arms, cleaning it.

"No, he's just a friend. A really hot, sexy, annoying but amazing friend" glaring at my dad, I saw him shaking, his eyes watering over. "no, dad don't cry"

"My son has his first crush!" He sobbed, dropping to the floor. His arms still cleaning. Do I have a crush on bakugou? I mean he's the nicest towards me. But he's just a friend, I don't wanna ruin that. And what would kaminari say? It doesn't matter what he thinks, what he did today was not okay! But do I have a crush on bakugou?

I think I do